Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

OMG PROP is EVIL

My first shot of prop did it in my Quad... hurts like a mofo.... like someone hit me with a bat or a sledge repeatedly but its not bruised..... I actually fell on face the next day my leg gave out =P....

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I feel your pain man...I do

How much did you do at once? If i do much more than 30mgs at once I get some good pain and anymore than 50mg I start gettin sick for a couple days

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    I feel your pain man...I do

How much did you do at once? If i do much more than 30mgs at once I get some good pain and anymore than 50mg I start gettin sick for a couple days
    I cut it with sterile oil So I did 115mg of prop in 2ml of oil... 67.5/ml Figured it would help by my quad's killing me both of my glutes are achy I'm almost afraid to do a delt/calf/trap shot =P

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I love prop. I'm on 100mg/ed, not cut. Prop has always been my favorite test.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    I love prop. I'm on 100mg/ed, not cut. Prop has always been my favorite test.
    Your sick man I'm doing 100mg ED but I'm cutting mine in half and its chippin me up.... I dunno How you do it....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Your sick man I'm doing 100mg ED but I'm cutting mine in half and its chippin me up.... I dunno How you do it....
    it hurts so good
    actually I'm just lucky in the way my body reacts, I had some prop a few cycles ago that a buddy gave me because it was too painful for him and it felt fine for me, I guess everyone is different and I'm one of the lucky ones.

sphincter is offline Member
    I'm thinking about switching to the short esther prop from my test E since I'm already shooting myself EOD.. ED won't be much harder... I hafta admit I'm a little skeered though

If it was just a mild ache I wouldnt mind its when it severely limits my ability to put on my shoes and sit on my couch let alone squat.... is when I have to say gdam... I actually like Injecting ED gives me something to do too but jeez Next I'm goona try splitting it into 2 injections so I only put 1cc in each muscle see if that helps...

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    I dont see why you dont just do a test e or a less painful ester lol, I did test e in the glute, 2ccs and no pain at all... The next day I wouldnt have even noticed that I shot the day before as theres no pain...

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    I dont see why you dont just do a test e or a less painful ester lol, I did test e in the glute, 2ccs and no pain at all... The next day I wouldnt have even noticed that I shot the day before as theres no pain...
    Because I got 230ml of prop thats why

Atomini is offline Banned
    And prop is faster acting.

But I haven't used test prop and I don't know if I plan to. I do, however, have some Masteron Propionate for use later this year. I wonder if Masteron Prop has the same pain as test prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    And prop is faster acting.

But I haven't used test prop and I don't know if I plan to. I do, however, have some Masteron Propionate for use later this year. I wonder if Masteron Prop has the same pain as test prop.

Ya Which kinda makes it ideal for a tren A / Prop cycle that lasts 10 weeks... Quivers at the thought of 9weeks and 4 more days of this =P

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    it doesn"t bother me a bit, but i have a friend that will use the same stuff and get some serious peg leg. he'll be limping around the office all cycle long, has to make up injurys to cover his tracks.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    im the same way as imagetbigger and kratos- im not trying to be tough or anything but ive done 200mg shots of prop, 3-4 different brands and i havent been bothered at all.
    My friend had some prop in a 20 ml vial that he paid LOTS of money for and after 2 -3 shots he said he couldnt take it anymore. He always talked like it was liquid fire and how it felt like glass going in, and he gave it to me for free because he said he was going to just throw it away.
    Didnt huirt me one bit. not even a little. Uncut too.
    i added 1 ml of ba to a shot i had sitting in a syringe for a couple of days once, that did hurt. My friend email me .1 ml, not 1ml. lol

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    im the same way as imagetbigger and kratos- im not trying to be tough or anything but ive done 200mg shots of prop, 3-4 different brands and i havent been bothered at all.
    My friend had some prop in a 20 ml vial that he paid LOTS of money for and after 2 -3 shots he said he couldnt take it anymore. He always talked like it was liquid fire and how it felt like glass going in, and he gave it to me for free because he said he was going to just throw it away.
    Didnt huirt me one bit. not even a little. Uncut too.
    i added 1 ml of ba to a shot i had sitting in a syringe for a couple of days once, that did hurt. My friend email me .1 ml, not 1ml. lol
    Ya a buddy of mine is similar to you guys he loves quad shots and shot the same prop I'm doin and says its fine.... no pain... but its chippin me up I'm thinking maybe I'll just get used to it... =P

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    I feel ya bro. Im on my third week of Sust and my first shot to my quad hurt like hell for close to 5 days. They hurt the first few shorts but now when i shoot they dont hurt anymore. GL

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    For me the pain goes away after a couple of injections otherwise there is no way I could continue.

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    Try injecting in ur ass, rather than ur quad, I always found that the pain is less this way!

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I shot 150mg prop and 100mg NPP in the same shot for 8 weeks and had no more pain than the test E shots. LOVE PROP AND NPP!!! TO BAD MY LAB IS GONE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by g_style
    Try injecting in ur ass, rather than ur quad, I always found that the pain is less this way!
    Dude I would love too but can you say scar tissue =P with ED shotss can anyone else chime in? but I think a cheek EOD for 10 weeks is a bit rough

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I shot prop, in shoulders, cheeks, and quads

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    My first shot of prop did it in my Quad... hurts like a mofo.... like someone hit me with a bat or a sledge repeatedly but its not bruised..... I actually fell on face the next day my leg gave out =P....
    Been there.

Test prop is actually my favorite ester test.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven88
    Been there.

Test prop is actually my favorite ester test.
    Now what do you mean by been there.. you just kept going gritting your teeth or it stopped hurting? =P

Now what do you mean by been there.. you just kept going gritting your teeth or it stopped hurting? =P
    I don't know your cycle history, but what I have found with myself is that the more I subjected myself to the post-injection soreness from prop, the less of an issue it became. If you stuck a virgin muscle, yes, it's likely going to hurt like an SOB. But after time, the location should adjust to it and soreness is no longer an issue, at least with me.

P.S. I stick with only one brand of test prop and it's treated me well. If you are dealing with UGL shit, inconsistencies could be a real issue. One batch might be painless, the next might put you in a wheel chair. Literally.

deezel1974 is offline Junior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by PureLife07
    I feel ya bro. Im on my third week of Sust and my first shot to my quad hurt like hell for close to 5 days. They hurt the first few shorts but now when i shoot they dont hurt anymore. GL
    I just started Sus-A-Ton, 300mg shots Mon & Thurs. Just took my 3rd shot... does the pain get less and less or am I going to have to deal with this the entire 10 week cycle? I am stacking with 250mg EQ Mon & Thurs as well.

I don't know your cycle history, but what I have found with myself is that the more I subjected myself to the post-injection soreness from prop, the less of an issue it became. If you stuck a virgin muscle, yes, it's likely going to hurt like an SOB. But after time, the location should adjust to it and soreness is no longer an issue, at least with me.

P.S. I stick with only one brand of test prop and it's treated me well. If you are dealing with UGL shit, inconsistencies could be a real issue. One batch might be painless, the next might put you in a wheel chair. Literally.
    As far as my cycle history I really have no virgin muscles Save my triceps Calvs and traps.... but I dont wanna go there just yet..... THis is the first time I used prop though and its freakin rough...

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    does'nt hurt me either

Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    does'nt hurt me either
    Well its sooooo glad to hear that!!!! Maybe you can chip in for my wheelchair =P

j/k man ....

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    i found out the hard way that prop isnt the best gear to shoot in virgin muscles, once the muscle had been shot a couple times the prop was fine but omfg it hurt 1st time

Serotonin is offline Member
    I injected prop into my medial glute 2 days ago... and I feel like someone hit me in the fvcking hip with a 9-iron. Seriously... I'm moving like a 90 year old when I sit.

Virgin muscle = what the fvck happened to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    I injected prop into my medial glute 2 days ago... and I feel like someone hit me in the fvcking hip with a 9-iron. Seriously... I'm moving like a 90 year old when I sit.

Virgin muscle = what the fvck happened to me?
    LOL I feel your pain brother.... I actually ate kitchen floor...my leg gave out =P

Your talkin a virgin muscle in respect to the first time you inject prop in that muscle correct? and not the first time you injected AAS cause I've injected other types of test in my Quads/Glutes/Bicep/shoulders but this is the first time for prop...

LOL I feel your pain brother.... I actually ate kitchen floor...my leg gave out =P

Your talkin a virgin muscle in respect to the first time you inject prop in that muscle correct? and not the first time you injected AAS cause I've injected other types of test in my Quads/Glutes/Bicep/shoulders but this is the first time for prop...
    Nah virgin muscle totally... the glute that runs from the side of your body, right below the hip bone around to the top of the ass. I have a hard time hitting my backside so I figure what the hell, I'll just try this muscle since it seems out of the way and what not, well it wasn't that great of an idea!

batlin is offline Associate Member
    try doing 2:1 Oil to prop... or cut the prop into 2 shots..
    this is what I do. 1/2 cc prop 1 cc oil, two shots to get the full 1cc
    dont feel a thing!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

there some that cant handle the PROP ester. its never bothered me personally.

deezel1974 is offline Junior Member

Question

Does the pain get less and less throughout the cycle???

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    doing prop for the 1st time (except for in sust) in my next cycle; looking forward to it, hope the pain isn't that bad.

THis is the first time I used prop though and its freakin rough...
    That explains it. My first cycle with prop was a bitch. It got better though. If you can work through this, you should find the prop easier to handle in the future.

All the best.

Oh, I also found that a good NSAID worked wonders to relieve the soreness because it is more an inflammation of the muscle than anything.

Etodolac work amazingly. I went from feeling nearly cripple to walking around limpless in a matter of hours.

Oh, I also found that a good NSAID worked wonders to relieve the soreness because it is more an inflammation of the muscle than anything.

Etodolac work amazingly. I went from feeling nearly cripple to walking around limpless in a matter of hours.

Yea, I take duradrin for migraine headaches and it helps quite a bit.

Hey just wanted to say thanks for all the post guys... I'm just goona tough my way through it It did find something that helps a little Right alone what batlin said But I cut it 1.8:1 oil to prop split up the shot warmed the oil.... and immediately when I was done hopped in the shower super hot and started massaging for about 30min..... now it just feels like I got a mild asskicking instead of being kicked by a mule... hopefully it will lessen..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information