madmustang is offline Junior Member

help with feeling worn out

im on my 5th week of cyp. and i have been taking some pain killers for my leg. does anybody have any info about the two being taking at the same time. i was feeling great until about a week ago and now its hard for me to even get up in the morning. i feel like crap. the cyp checks out .

sphincter is offline Member
    I'm on painkillers all the time and I'm on cycle now.. I don't see any problem with it. Just know your limits in the weight room and don't get overzealous because your pain perception is dulled.

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Are you talking about narcotics or just OTC stuff like ibuprofen, aspirin, etc?

lortab, lorecet

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I wouldnt do a cycle while on painkillers. They make you lethargic and reduce your appetite. Not a good mix.

deltaguy is offline Junior Member
    agree with roidattack - additionally, those things are muscle depleting. not good bro. stay away from that shit

thankyou guys .

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Personally I wouldnt do a cycle while on painkillers. They make you lethargic and reduce your appetite. Not a good mix.
    unfortunately some people like me are on medications for chronic pain. I have been on pain meds for several years and have been on hrt for the last 2 1/2 yrs. I have done several cycles while on the meds and have done fine. I am 42 now and I get compliments all the time on how young I look. I have regular blood tests done and keep everything in check. It is proven that narcotic pain medication depletes testosterone levels and test is often prescribed to maintain optimum test levels. Up until about 7yrs ago I had never taken a narcotic pain med. Ideally I would wish not to have to take the meds but unfortunately if I want to lead a normal life I have to. Of course this is a last resort since there are many ways to deal with chronic pain before having to take my route. Especially while on cycle I would not advocate taking pain medication unless absoultely necessary. But it's not as bad as most think.

Thread Information