poppa pimple is offline New Member

The doc say-- What do yall think?

i was doing hgh for about 6 months, and i was not really seeing any diff in myself-- the doc that got me on the hgh said i should go on test therapy. he says i should do 100 mg of cypionate a week and i could stay on that cycle for as long as i like-- in other words a continuous cycle... he is charging me out the butt... do yall think this is a waste of time and money-- will i see any effects with that small of a dosage?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    what HGH doses did he have you on?....

No bro, You wont. Thats HRT, not a cycle. That doseage is what they subscribe to keep your test levels at a normal rate. TRT is permanent though. So decide. Do you want to need exo hormones the rest of your life?

If you are low naturally then by all means, consider it. I just started at the beginning of the year. Kind of a pain in the ass getting the balance right.

You would "cruise" between cycles with the 100 a week. Whats your training history and stats anyway?

5-11, 200 pounds-- 17 percent body fat-- 40 years old-- hit the weights 4 times a week and cardio 3x a week (tennis)... the hgh, i was taking 5 days a week (somatropin) insulin needle up to the 15 mark on the syringe...

Ok, so Im getting that you are considering using AAS?

Were your GH levels low? Is that the reason for therapy to begin with?

i also told the doc that i tried a cycle of test/ deca a little more then a year ago ( 200 mg of test and 150 mgs of deca a week) and i got acne all over my back and i did not want to go thru that again-- he said with this small of a dosage i would not have thoughs types of sides-- but that i would see the gains that i am looking for in a matter of about 6 to 8 weeks-- i am skeptable because i did not really start seeing any gains until week 6 when i was truly juicing up.

no my levels were in the normal range, but he said i could ramp them up a bit-- in other words-- he knew i was looking for an easier way to get the gains that i use to get when i was younger-- at 40 the body is just not the same as it use to be like at 22.--

Ok. Gotcha. with that low of dose and an ester as long as cyp/deca it might be around 5-6 weeks before noticing any gains anyway. So thats normal. You might get better answers in the HRT forum.

thanks-- i will check the hrt forum out and see what they have to say

Thread Information