Thread: Arimidex

ImFreakingHuge is offline Junior Member

Arimidex

I just got my pins in and am ready to start and I have a question about arimidex . I've been reading that its a good AI to use while on cycle to keep down water weight and keep gyno away, correct? Anyways I found some from my aunt who was a breast cancer patient 17 1mg pills. Never have left the cabinet so I know they are legit. And I hear you should take .25 mg a day but theres no way i can crack these tiny ass pills in to 4 pieces they are like the size of a pencil eraser. Would it be ok to just take .5mg eod? Or should I just break them up as best as i can? And another thing, do i start taking them before cycle, the day i start cycle or do I wait until i see some signs of gyno? Will this be enough? I have letro but I heard its so harsh I rather just use this beings its more mild. Thanks.

Oh and my cycle is cyp front load 1000mg/1wk and then 8 more weeks of 500mg/wk.

deltaguy is offline Junior Member
    adex is very effective and it will take 7 consecutive days to achieve stable blood levels. you should start taking it day one - especially considering you are frontloading. i think you will be fine with .5mg eod but maybe you should search around for some more as it may be best at .5mg ed. is there an exp date on it? be sure to confirm that as well.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all 17 1mg pills won't even be enough for your entire cycle, what if you have to bump the dose to .5mgs/ED and you should start at the beginning of the cycle... i wouldn't use .5mgs/EOD b/c you could get estrogen related sides from unstable blood levels (if you are that sensitive to estrogen sides)... stable blood levels are the best way to prevent sides... and you could break them up into 4s with a razor blade, and if you cant just eye it out, or you can weight a whole pill (if you have a scale that precise) then just weigh out a quarter of that... and the one question that boogles my mind is why you are stealing your aunt's breast cancer meds, what if she needs them in the near future... if i were you i would just order some, make you feel less guilty and make life easier.... thats just low!!... ive done some fvcked up sh!t before but i would never do that...
    Last edited by J*U*icEd; 10-04-2007 at 09:51 AM.

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    first of all 17 1mg pills won't even be enough for your entire cycle, what if you have to bump the dose to .5mgs/ED and you should start at the beginning of the cycle... i wouldn't use .5mgs/EOD b/c you could get estrogen related sides from unstable blood levels (if you are that sensitive to estrogen sides)... stable blood levels are the best way to prevent sides... and you could break them up into 4s with a razor blade, and if you cant just eye it out, or you can weight a whole pill (if you have a scale that precise) then just weigh out a quarter of that... and the one question that boogles my mind is why you are stealing your aunt's breast cancer meds, what if she needs them in the near future... if i were you i would just order some, make you feel less guilty and make life easier.... thats just low!!... ive done some fvcked up sh!t before but i would never do that...
    good point, it pooped to my mind too

technically, yes he may have estrogen sides from unstable blood levels - however, the test results showed that eod administration was damn near as effective and was a little less aggressive on the estrogen control - hence you really need some estrogen for the muscle building process. also, at that dose he would have enough for an 8 week cycle... unless of course he wanted to run it into pct as well.. which is actually a very good idea due to the natural testosterone , lh and fsh increases adex provides.

now, i assumed since he said she was a breast cancer patient she wouldn't be needing these anymore and if she did i thought she would rather have new ones considering they tell you not too store meds in the bathroom due to the high heat and humidty from hot showers, etc.... which i should have mentioned in my first post. additionally, this is why i said he should check the exp date.

my bad... you are a lowdown thief in the night

Quote Originally Posted by deltaguy
    also, at that dose he would have enough for an 8 week cycle...
    hes running 9 weeks of cyp (plus the time inbetween last shot and PCT) remember.... so he doesn't have enough

my bad... you are a lowdown thief in the night

ok dude, i wrote 8 instead of 9 but... in fact he does have enough for a 9 week cycle... that is exactly 16 tabs at .5mg eod... using it pct was merely a suggestion not mandatory- although, i did say it would be a good addition... as i would imagine he already has his pct stuff in place.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    not everyone needs an ai during cycle. My advice is to not take it until you need it. Otherwise how will you know if you dont need it?

Im not using one now. Got it onhand in case though.

My aunts dead, I thought about burying the pills with her but I decided what the hell, she doesn't need them where shes going anyways. They expired a couple months ago but have been kept in the kitchen cabinet, relatively cool and dry in there year round.

I will be on cycle for exactly 63 days (9 weeks) plus 18 days before i start my pct... I dont know if i should still be taking it during that time I have enought pills to take .25mg for 68 days. Plus I do have a whole bottle of letro if shit goes fvcking crazy plus some extra nolva that I wont need for my pct unless it has to run long.

This is my first cycle so I dont know how I will react to the estrogen. What if I did .25mg ed for the first week to stabelize it and then went like .5mg eod day and then dropped it down to .25mg eod after a couple of weeks to see how my body would react, is that possible or am I just pulling stuff out of my ass right now?

bump?
    i dont know what that means but it seems to work in other posts.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    not everyone needs an ai during cycle. My advice is to not take it until you need it. Otherwise how will you know if you dont need it?
    exactly. I would wait on the arimidex or any anti E untill you NEED them. They reduce gains dude, trust me unless your going for some super lean cycle, and not wanting much strength, wait untill you NEED it. I never use an anti e anymore, and my estro is above the range, my nipples are never sensitive and i will not get gyno. just the way my body works. gains are way better for me and many others with higher estrogen.

I thought since i was front loading though if i was gyno prone it would hit me immediately and hard? And if it does do that, it takes 7 days for the arimidex to work right?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You're 19 years old, 6'1" @ 180lbs. Too young and too small to start steroids . You have plenty of natty test floating around in your system right now. Why don't you hit up the diet forum, and post a copy of your diet plan for us to see. I'd wait till I was a little older and have more muscle maturity. I doubt you have a very good foundation upon which to build on.

This isnt even my screenname I use my buddies because he doesnt use it anymore. I'm almost 22 5'8 (almost 5'9) and weigh around 185 with 8-10% body fat. I just wanna know if i should wait to take the arimidex til i see signs or just start when i start the cycle and if i do can i slowly wein myself down to a smaller doseage to see how my body takes the estrogen.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I would follow this advice and start my cycle and see what happens, its not like your dick is going to fall off if you have too much estrogen. I think you are worrying too much about something that you don't even know if you need.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    I would wait on the arimidex or any anti E untill you NEED them. They reduce gains dude, trust me unless your going for some super lean cycle, and not wanting much strength, wait untill you NEED it. I never use an anti e anymore, and my estro is above the range, my nipples are never sensitive and i will not get gyno. just the way my body works. gains are way better for me and many others with higher estrogen.

ok dude, i wrote 8 instead of 9 but... in fact he does have enough for a 9 week cycle... that is exactly 16 tabs at .5mg eod... using it pct was merely a suggestion not mandatory- although, i did say it would be a good addition... as i would imagine he already has his pct stuff in place.
    bro this is first grade math... he doesn't have enough....
    cycle 9 weeks=63 days
    last shot -> PCT= 18 days
    63 days + 18 days = 81 day

17 a-dex pills @ .25mgs/ED or .5mgs/EOD= 68days

81 cycle days does not equal 68 days of a-dex

-----------------------------------------------
    i run an AI no matter what b/c i am prone to gyno (use nolva for that too) and water retention... i think thats its a good idea to run an AI if ur running a cycle with the possibility of estrogen conversion no matter what.... just b/c u may have not gotten gyno or water retention from a cycle before doesn't mean that there isn't a possibility it will never ever happen... and i really don't think that it effects gains... b/c it doesn't totally elliminate the conversion of estrogen just a percentage (if forgot how much, maybe 50-70%??), so it will allow enough estrogen for growth.... thats just how i feel...

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    bro this is first grade math... he doesn't have enough....
    cycle 9 weeks=63 days
    last shot -> PCT= 18 days
    63 days + 18 days = 81 day

17 a-dex pills @ .25mgs/ED or .5mgs/EOD= 68days

81 cycle days does not equal 68 days of a-dex

-----------------------------------------------
    i run an AI no matter what b/c i am prone to gyno (use nolva for that too) and water retention... i think thats its a good idea to run an AI if ur running a cycle with the possibility of estrogen conversion no matter what.... just b/c u may have not gotten gyno or water retention from a cycle before doesn't mean that there isn't a possibility it will never ever happen... and i really don't think that it effects gains... b/c it doesn't totally elliminate the conversion of estrogen just a percentage (if forgot how much, maybe 50-70%??), so it will allow enough estrogen for growth.... thats just how i feel...
    hey juicy... you ok over there...
    Last edited by deltaguy; 10-07-2007 at 08:14 PM.

i edited my post because i hate getting into a pissing match with somebody i don't know on the street. regardless, 1st grade math or not i will just say that i disagree that he has to run it for the 81 days to get a full benefit.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    very entertaining thread....

Thread Information