Thread: high dose deca

high dose deca

i have some deca take is dosed at 400mg/ml. today was my first shot with it and it hurt like hell.it did a delt injection, it burned going in and sore right after. not like cant move sore but i could feel pain the hole way down my arm into my wrist. just wondering if every one that uses high dose deca has tis feeling. hope tomorrow doesnt suck to bad.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    what dosage are you going to run weekly ?

600mg, im doing all at once. i dont beleive all that twice a week stuff. ive always done one and it works good.

i am thinking about front loading my test but that would cut my cycle down to 14 weeks instead of 15. of course thats not such a bad thing since my deca is only for 12 weeks. ok new quetion

who thinks froatloading is worth it? ive read some post were people didnt think it help.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I noticed the first sign it's "kicking in" (increased sex drive) much sooner when I frontloaded, so if that's an indicator I'd say it helped.

ive read it causes test flu? do you think its worth taking my cycle down to 14 weeks instead if 15. and if so another injection in 3.5 days would be what to do right.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've never had test flu, so no experience there. I always shoot long esters twice a week, so when frontloading I double the dose for the first 2 injections.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    i've used 300mg/ml before and never had any problems like that. what's the ba% in it?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    i have some deca take is dosed at 400mg/ml. today was my first shot with it and it hurt like hell.it did a delt injection, it burned going in and sore right after. not like cant move sore but i could feel pain the hole way down my arm into my wrist. just wondering if every one that uses high dose deca has tis feeling. hope tomorrow doesnt suck to bad.

ive used 300mg/ml many times and painless....you may need to cut down a notch with sterile oil.

yeah i use 300 on my last go and it was painless to. but this 400 is far from painless. today my arm is pretty sore but it has been worse.

scottish is offline Associate Member
    same company as your last go?

no last company is gone now. its not unbarable just hurts a little. i figured it was because of the higher dose.

Thread Information