TampaMan is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol Vs. albuterol REVISTED

I did a lot of searching and it seems many people were about to try albuterol and compare there results to previous clen usage.
    Are there any of these people out here?
    Please let me know...if you can make a direct comparison. Looks great on paper...around here at least.

And is Lion going to do the buy 2 get 1 on clen...thought I heard something about that?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I have done both. They both did a good job when it came to burning fat for me. Clen burned off more than albuterol did, but I felt much better when on Alb. Clen gave me constant shakes (which I like Idk y?) but the cramps were a pain. Alb gave me slight shakes, no cramps, and my endurance was just fine. Clen hurt my endurance a tiny bit. Both of them made it easy to gain muscle, but I can't really compare as I used Alb for soccer rather than lifting. With Alb I recovered from soccer training rather easily, and with clen I recovered quickly as well after a good day of lifting. If you have any other questions or just need more detail I'll be happy to help.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Clen burned much more fat for me (and my diet was better while on the albuterol). The albuterol seemed to make me stronger tho and possibly even made breathing easier during exercise. The clen didn't seemed to effect my strength any although it did give some energy. Could barely finish a set without huffing and puffing. Cardio time was literally cut in half (but I still lost more) on clen.

IMO for weightloss Clen > Albuterol.

IMO for PCT Albuterol > Clen.

TampaMan is offline Junior Member
    Bump for more opinions.

Albut just isnt as strong as clen it seems...the shaky feeling is your metabolic rate increased. alb = less shaky I know more shaking isnt really good for health but it is good for burning fat.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Clen has always worked well for me. Works great, very little sides and always lost weight.

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toobigforyou
    Clen has always worked well for me. Works great, very little sides and always lost weight.
    Dude, love the avy..

I'm currently taking alb and having great results, never ran clen though...

Hope this helps

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMan
    Bump for more opinions.

Albut just isnt as strong as clen it seems...the shaky feeling is your metabolic rate increased. alb = less shaky I know more shaking isnt really good for health but it is good for burning fat.
    Of course Alb isn't as strong it is taken in mg doses as opposed to mcg. I was taken about 30mg a day of that stuff with minimal sides. Try to take 30mg of clen see wat happens

Thread Information