Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    graeme87 is offline Member

So I am going to cruise

Being on hrt has made the decision for me really. I will be on:

Test E 150mg EW constantly as it’s my hrt dose

I will also be taking deac or EQ at around 250mg EW constantly

As for proper cycles I will go for 10 weeks on 10 weeks off approximately. Cycles will vary obviously but the up and coming one shall be 1g of Tren E EW.

What drug do you think would be best to cruise on along with my hrt dose of test? I’m thinking a low does of deca or EQ as I said above. What do you think?

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    i would guess eq as deca can shut me down even at a low dose with a hrt dose of test.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    Cycles will vary obviously but the up and coming one shall be 1g of Tren E EW.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    LOL I was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat
    LOL I was thinking the same thing
    lol what can I say i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76
    i would guess eq as deca can shut me down even at a low dose with a hrt dose of test.
    I'm on hrt for life, getting shut down is not a prob for me

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    So being shut done is a OK way to live for you?
    Not me Brother.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How old are you?

I'm on hrt for life, getting shut down is not a prob for me

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Not me Brother.
    No I have decided to cruise after being put on hrt by my doctor, so it’s not an issue for debater I will be on a 150mg dose of test for the rest of my as prescribed by my doc. I’m just looking to add another compound into the mix.

Im curious as well as to your age and stats and prior cycle exp.I honestly think you could do a little more reasearch about hrt and cycling while on hrt.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    How old are you?

Why are you on HRT?

I'm in my mid 20's

Stats 220lbs about 7% bodyfat. Seriously training for 10years or so.

I fail to see where you guys are coming from asking my age and stats? I appreciate the thorough examination before advising I just think in should point out, I’m not some newbie who wanting to use a ridiculous amount of gear no stop to get huge.

My logic is the doc has me on hrt for life, there for I don’t have to do pct after my cycles from now on nor do I need to worry about being shut down.

I’m on hrt I will continue to cycle as normal, slightly more often as I will not need to worry about my natural test levels recovering. Other than that my question is simply what do you guys think a good drug besides test is to run year round at a low dose.

I’ll be cycling like every other guy on hrt except I will be taking a low dose of deca (for example) with my hrt dose of test.

So what are your thoughts on an appropriate drug to run year round along with my hrt dose of test?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in my mid 20's
    that explains your irrational thinking and it wouldn't surprise if your "doc" ends up losing his license and investigated for illegal activity as so many hrt treatment centers have.

your next blood text your levels are going to be higher than what it should be for the dosage he has you on and he stops the prescription and you are then left with not.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I dont understand these comments about being shutdown. Being on HRT with anything will shut you down pretty much forever, not just Deca !!!

Now please explain to me why your Dr put you on HRT ? Did you deliberately suppress yourself then go to the Dr to get HRT ? Or is there some other natural reason. If you did this deliberately and you are in your mid 20's I don't care how smart you think you are, this is not a wise move.

I am on HRT but I am considerably older than you, nobody really knows what the long term effects of being on HRT are and trust me, you have a long life ahead of you hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Now please explain to me why your Dr put you on HRT ? Did you deliberately suppress yourself then go to the Dr to get HRT ? Or is there some other natural reason. If you did this deliberately and you are in your mid 20's I don't care how smart you think you are, this is not a wise move.

I am on HRT but I am considerably older than you, nobody really knows what the long term effects of being on HRT are and trust me, you have a long life ahead of you hopefully
    Fcuk no! I did not deliberately get myself put on hrt. It’s for medical reasons not related to steroid use .

I dont understand these comments about being shutdown. Being on HRT with anything will shut you down pretty much forever, not just Deca !!!
    I know that!

I was replying to what Muaytaiguy said, clearly he miss read my original post.

I feel there has been a lack of communication here so I’ll explain it all.

Recently I have been put on hrt, yes I young for it but it was the doc’s idea. This is due to medical reasons out with steroids .

I intend to cycle like every other guy on hrt, doing 2 – 3 cycles per year the only difference is I would like to add one more compound to take regularly along with my hrt dose of test.

I feel this has been needlessly complicated and strayed off subject. The reality of it is I am simply asking if it would be safe to run a low dose of another compound year round along with my hrt?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    why would anybody want to be on HRT in their mid 20's unless absoloutly needed? I'm going to bet in your case it is not.

With your attitude towards your health, you arn't going to live long.

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    that explains your irrational thinking and it wouldn't surprise if your "doc" ends up losing his license and investigated for illegal activity as so many hrt treatment centers have.

your next blood text your levels are going to be higher than what it should be for the dosage he has you on and he stops the prescription and you are then left with not.
    Irrational thinking? Explain your logic behind that statement. Clearly you think taking a small dose of another compound besides test year round is a bad idea, why is that?

Also you clearly think 150mg EW is too high for a hrt dose of test. I don’t know how knowledgeable you are on the subject but I have my doubts about you, are you a qualified endocrinologist?

Do a bit of research on endocrinology or ask other board members what hrt dose they are on, you will find 150mg is not ridiculously high and to suggest my doctor risks losing his licence for prescribing that dosage is just pain stupid. I don’t mean to be offensive by saying that but come on we are supposed to be dealing with facts and educated opinions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    why would anybody want to be on HRT in their mid 20's unless absoloutly needed? I'm going to bet in your case it is not.

With your attitude towards your health, you arn't going to live long.
    Read my previous post! Being on hrt is not an option for me nor did I request it or try to influence my doctor in anyway. I’d rather not be on it but due to medical reasons I have to be.

If we could skip away from the hrt subject as that is not an issue up for debate in the post. My question was:

would it be safe to run a low dose (200-250mg of deca or EQ for example) along with my hrt?

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Not me Brother.
    NO! I'm on hrt because I don't want to have zero test. My natural test is shut down so i HAVE to be on hrt it is no an option, it's a must

did your doc try anything conservative first? Young people usually respond well to an AI. To answer your question though deca and eq is going to have long term implications (blood preasure, hypertension, cholesterol, prostate, ect ect ect.). Why was he even testing you for hrt?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys Tai cruises all the time and constantly runs tren and hes not that old why you give this guy crap for it?

did your doc try anything conservative first? Young people usually respond well to an AI. To answer your question though deca and eq is going to have long term implications (blood preasure, hypertension, cholesterol, prostate, ect ect ect.). Why was he even testing you for hrt?
    Who know he could have a testicular problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Who know he could have a testicular problem.
    If you like this guy so much, why don't you marry him?

I had a ball removed due to testicular cancer, usually the other one produces enough test to compensate but not in my case. So the doc has put my on hrt as I was showing symptoms of low test. So I ended up on hrt.

What you said about the long term effects of rdeca or EQ the same can be said about being on a hrt dose of test in the long run so with that in mind do you still think it would be a bad idea to add anything to my hrt?

I wouldn't add eq or deca , but that's me. I think you will see the most from your cycles if you drop down to hrt of test only at your script level.

If you like this guy so much, why don't you marry him?
    Don't get mad kratos your the only one for me

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is pathetic. It's no ones damn business why he is on HRT. He could have some kind of autoimmune disease or whatever, we don't know... and we don't need to know.

graeme87: I wouldn't run anything with your test dose besides something like GH. Just cycle like normal and cruise on the test alone.

I wouldn't add eq or deca, but that's me. I think you will see the most from your cycles if you drop down to hrt of test only at your script level.
    Well that’s a good point I wont have to go through the pct faze where test levels are low and the body is catabolic I will instantly have normal test levels coming off a cycle and thus a better chance of keeping gains as apposed to doing pct.

That’s actually an interesting point we should have a thread comparing how much keepable gains guys on hrt have over guys who run pct. Naturally we’d assume the guys on hrt would keep more than the guys who have to go through pct but would it be significantly more?

Well he already explained why he is on hrt. Now I will just allow the more experienced guys tell him how to cycle with it.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    This thread is pathetic. It's no ones damn business why he is on HRT. He could have some kind of autoimmune disease or whatever, we don't know... and we don't need to know.

graeme87: I wouldn't run anything with your test dose besides something like GH. Just cycle like normal and cruise on the test alone.
    The thing is there are a lot of stupid a-holes out there who go on hrt and don't need it. People think it is some kind of cure all. If this is going to be a board where people get good advise, than no questions or questoining should be off limits. If someone is going on hrt in there 20's without need, the members of this board arn't doing a good job giving advise if they don't advise against it. It looks like this isn't one of those cases though.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

Thanks bud! I think we could have saved a lot of time if everyone just accepted I was on hrt and stuck to answering my original question rather than trying to pick apart why I am on hrt.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thanks bud! I think we could have saved a lot of time if everyone just accepted I was on hrt and stuck to answering my original question rather than trying to pick apart why I am on hrt.
    No one is trying to pick apart why your on HRT....Ah **** it, read post #32.

I think some of the members on HRT could help on this one. I believe, Bigguns101 (vet) uses Test/Deca . Anthony Roberts uses, Test/Var, maybe Deca too, I'm not sure.

TheSmay is offline New Member
    Hey Grahame, deca is fine to cycle with HRT test. I'm on 200mg a week because I have the test levels of a 95 year old man and I'm 45. I'll be cruising the rest of my life as well. To be honest, I don't bump my test on cycles but then I do very light cycles with great results. The best part of HRT by far is the quality of life, you really realize what you've been missing. Getting big on cycles is great but I would stay away from the gym the rest of my life if it was the only way to keep me on HRT. The benefits, libido, alertness, energy, brightness in all areas of life, are way more important to me than the obvious uses for test.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmay
    Hey Grahame, deca is fine to cycle with HRT test. I'm on 200mg a week because I have the test levels of a 95 year old man and I'm 45. I'll be cruising the rest of my life as well. To be honest, I don't bump my test on cycles but then I do very light cycles with great results. The best part of HRT by far is the quality of life, you really realize what you've been missing. Getting big on cycles is great but I would stay away from the gym the rest of my life if it was the only way to keep me on HRT. The benefits, libido, alertness, energy, brightness in all areas of life, are way more important to me than the obvious uses for test.
    thanks mate, that's good to know. and you don't have any probs or bad sides running 200mg deca each week year round?

TheSmay is offline New Member
    I should've clarified that. I run 200 test year round, I cycle with 300 deca a couple of times a year. I only got gyno flare ups when running 500 test a week, calmed right down with Arimadex. I totally agree with Tai about less is more. For me I have better gains when doing weaker cycles and far less sides. I did a standard 500 test/deca cycle and felt like I was spinning my wheels. The high dose of test kept me trim but I didn't gain the muscle size or pumps I get with lower doses. I also was hit with acne/oily skin and some gyno. Again, that's just me and how I feel, it's one of the reasons you really have to experiment on your own to find out what's best for you.

thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I agree, Im older also, added deca to mine and shut started, with just test i was fine. As far as starting in your 20's , stupid move, you'll get sic of it, come off and be fuc'd eventually.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Oh ya, I forgot about the tren , ha,I wouldnt go that high, 800 brought the devil to town real fast.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information