Day 7: Off
    Day 8: Off
    Day 9: 60mcg
    Day 10: 80mcg
    Day 11: Off
    Day 12: Off

And so on...till 140mcg.

But I've heard it can be taken 1 week on / 1 week off
    So in your opinion guys which is the best way?
    CL

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I took it 2weeks on then I stopped because I didn't need it anymore. 2 Weeks is usually the max you can take it straight for unless you take benadryll or ketotifen in order to upregulate your receptors. Do a search for Perfectbeasts FAQ it has a lot of info on clen .

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    I took it 2weeks on then I stopped because I didn't need it anymore. 2 Weeks is usually the max you can take it straight for unless you take benadryll or ketotifen in order to upregulate your receptors. Do a search for Perfectbeasts FAQ it has a lot of info on clen.
    Thanks
    I'll go

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There has been and I guess always will be a division among Clen and Ephedra users as to which form of administration is best. However, statistically speaking they are best taken continuously for OPTIMAL results. I have tried this method and was quite pleased. This information is also well documented in the Clen profile:

Clenbuterol Profile Excerpt
    So Let’s re-examine that first point I made: Clen vs. clen+excercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks! This tells me that the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule for clen dosing is far from optimal, and if you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it’ll take more than 2weeks on (6 weeks apparently). In addition, since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but I’m sure that you get the idea that 2on/2off is not a great dosing protocol. If I were using clen, I’d be using it for 6-12 weeks at a time, if I expected to get maximum results from it...

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol
    Last edited by magic32; 10-12-2007 at 08:52 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    There has been and I guess always will be a division among Clen and Ephedra users as to which form of administration is best. However, statistically speaking they are best taken continuously for OPTIMAL results. I have tried this method and was quite pleased. This information is also well documented in the Clen profile:

^^^^^

Agree with Magic....

Merc.

Thread Information