ImFreakingHuge is offline Junior Member

Quad Inject with 1½" pin

I got to thinking and i realized after i ordered my 21ga 1½ pins that my pale white ass would look very obvious with 10 or possibly more if I'm a bad aim, little red scars on it, you know make it kind of obvious what i did. So I know that you should use 1" pins on your quads but is there a way I can just push the 1½" pin in like an inch and just inject in my quads? Oh ya and i realized that i'm not flexible enough to reach my ass and shoot in it... is that bad?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow, 21 ga is too large for me no matter where you shoot. As for 1.5" in your quad you should be fine if you don't go all the way in, but why not just get some 25ga 1"?

I'm not going to lie to you, because I love pain, like some good leather, whips, needles, and shi*. But mostly because I didnt wanna have to buy 50 needles 25 to draw with and 25 to shoot with. So ya that means I am drawing and shooting with the same needles and i heard 21g was good to draw with.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow man, they are so cheap. I buy 100 22ga needles and 100 25ga at a time.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFreakingHuge
    I'm not going to lie to you, because I love pain, like some good leather, whips, needles, and shi*. But mostly because I didnt wanna have to buy 50 needles 25 to draw with and 25 to shoot with. So ya that means I am drawing and shooting with the same needles and i heard 21g was good to draw with.
    You've got problems bro and I'm sayin that cause your a little freaky hey whatever gets you off but a 21g actually impairs your ability to do tasks post injection and will build up scar tissue quickly...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    shit if you like pain so much... order 18 or 16 guage next time... lol

but yea you should be good going in an inch with the 1 1/2 inch pin with the 21 guage...

ha i really i dont like pain and shit i think the most enjoyable pain i had is when some girl slipped off my pecker and about broke it in half... that was more like fun and then pain... so i guess technically the fun stopped.. anyways do you shave the area of your leg before you shoot? thanks

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFreakingHuge
    ha i really i dont like pain and shit i think the most enjoyable pain i had is when some girl slipped off my pecker and about broke it in half... that was more like fun and then pain... so i guess technically the fun stopped.. anyways do you shave the area of your leg before you shoot? thanks
    no!!... why the hell would you do that??... does your doc do that when he gives you an inject??

well i dont have very much hair on my shoulders and ass so the answer to that is, no, no he doesnt.

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    do you know that you can order just the needles. i order 100 syringes with 1.5 inch 22g needles attached for drawing and glute injections. i also order a box of 100 1 inch 23 g needles only (they just twist on and off). that way you get the versitility. the 1 inchers are obviosly for quad and delt injections.

Thread Information