lonestar3 is offline New Member

Question About to go overseas!!! Please help me create a decent cycle before I go.

I am new to this forum but have been taking roids for a while now. The main reason I joined up here is to get some info on what you all think I should do about a cycle I am trying to come up with using the stuff I have left over from previous cycles. My problem though is that I am about to go overseas in a about a week and I do not have enough time to order anything else. The stuff I have right now though is Dianabol , Winstrol , Nolvadex , Clomid, and some Glucophage that I used for one of my cutting cycles a while back. Anyways I have plenty of all of them and I want to know if any of you think I can run a decent cycle with just these orals (highly toxic though to run both anabolics at the same time). I know it really sucks that I don't have anymore Test Ethan. or Deca but I really don't have a choice in the matter at this point. The overseas deployment thing was just kinda dropped on me last minute (two days ago). Thanks for all your help.

P.S. By the way any OTC products you might recommend that could possibly help out during the cycle would be great as well. I already have tons of milk thistle so no need to mention that.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So you are taking this stuff with you ?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So you are taking this stuff with you ?

Yeah, that may not be smart. I know customs likes to rip open my bags while coming back from the Bahamas last June and even more when coming back from Pureto Vallarta last Feb. I brought GH on ice and igf-1 into Mexico cause I knew they weren't checking hard leaving the US. Don't try bringing anything back with you.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Just order the stuff, have it go to someones house that you trust, give him money and have him send it to you over there. Its alot safer and you will have all the right stuff.

lonestar3 is offline New Member

My wife is sending them to me after I leave

No I won't be bringing it with me, I am going to get my wife to send it to me as a gift box while I am over there. I am planning on ordering some more while I am there and after I get my next paycheck, but while I wait for it which might take up to at least a month I wanted to start some kind of light cycle using the orals more as supplements until I can get my hands on some testosterone . I was thinking maybe 15-20 mg of dbol with 25mg of winstrol possibly using 10 mg of nolva a day and lots of milk thistle, cranberry, and whatever other OTC support supplements you all might recommend. I've had my wife send me stuff like this before while I have been overseas so I don't see any problem happening with customs. Thanks for all your help guys.

Thread Information