ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

blood tests! help guys!

im in a bit of a dilemma. This is estrogen related. I was under the impression aromatase couldnt keep up as you increased your test dose. I was on 200 mg for hrt, and then recently had mine tested when i was on 500 mg per week, guess what total test was both times? 1493-1500. only difference was estrogen. 56 for 200 mg per week, 170 FOR 600!. now heres the kicker. No gyno, acne is decently bad but not horific, and only on my body. no lactation or anything, not even sensitive nipples. Im not holding any water, im getting leaner, and going up in strength. WTF!?

**i know a common reply is gunan be : start arimidex at .5 mg a day! But I cant. arimidex makes me lethargic, badly. Aromasin seems too strong and i get smaller/weaker when i use it, plus it seems it takes longer for me to recover after an orgasm (seems to me its too strong and drives E2 down too far)

im simply in a bind here. dont get me wrong, I DONT FEEL BAD with my estro this high, But im thinking gains would be a ton better if i could jack test up, and keep estro around shit maybe 70?

sry for the long post but god...someone please help me figure this out its driving me nuts.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    There's really nothing to figure out bro,

you obviously tolerate estrogen well and as long as you continue to make gains, then you dont need to do or add anything at all. Besides, estrogen is good, it works synergetically with test and would explain your strength and LBM increases. Besides, your blood lipid profile (HDL/LDL ratio) should be somewhat good as well.

So, keep at the dosage and don't worry about AIs as long as you are presenting no sides.

cheers

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    1493-1500.
    I don't know the answer to solve your situation but I must say, those are some decent Test levels. Do you know youe total free testosterone levels ?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    I don't know the answer to solve your situation but I must say, those are some decent Test levels. Do you know youe total free testosterone levels?
    no crap, was thinkin the same thing, mine was like 220 before hrt,lol

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    free test is so high they cant test it. its literally too high it goes above their range. lol, I like you guys, i duno why i made this complicated, but its partially because I know the gains would be better. I wanted a 3000 test level though i know itd feel better than 1400.

Thread Information