HARDWORKPAYSOFF1 is offline New Member

Liquid Steriod Crystallization

After a long wait, I have just gotten a bottle of ANAVAR and a bottle of WINSTROL . Each bottle is 20ml and the concentration is 50mg per ml.

Two questions:

1. Each bottle has started to crystallize...what is the best way to reheat? Can I simply drop the bottles into a cup of hot water?

2. I weigh 240lbs........1ml would be 50mg and give me a 20 days supply of each........does anyone have suggestions on a good dosage schedule?

Thanks,

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you need to do some research before you take anything..I assume this is your first cycle? The bottle is not crystallizing, you have oral steroid powder suspened in a solution..i.e. they are meant for oral administration, not injection. You shake up the bottle real well and use an oral syringe to draw out the appropriate amount of solution and drink it..but like I said anavar /winny is not a good cycle and its a waste to do either of them for 20 days..research research research!!

Thanks......I am trying to do research which is why I'm asking questions....thanks for the response.

I understand this is an oral dosage, etc.

My goal was not to take Anavar and Winny together, that is just what I was able to get.

The bottle says right on it that crystallazation is normal and reheating is probably needed.

I have dropped both bottles in a cup of hot water and the crystals are 90% gone. I do notice that it doesn't look like there is 20ml in either of the bottles. Either there was never 20ml to start or the process of going from liquird to solid and back to liquid has absorb some of the medicine.

Do you have any dosage advice of for the Anavar which is what I'm going to start with??? I've heard about 50mg - 100mg for my weight.....which for this concentration is 1ml -2ml at a time.

Just looking for someone to give real advice.......I appreciate the big brother speech but that is not what I need right now. Thanks.

its not a big brother speach, i say b/c you sound completely clueless on what your doing and you make it sound like you want to run winny and var together for 20 days which is pointless..what are you goals for starters?

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro give us your stats:age weight height cycle experience goals,also just wanna help bro but i wouldnt run winni without test,and if you do a var only cycle id run it at round about 80mg ed for at least 6wks,so you'd need more gear.but just my .02

Thanks to both........I am quickly learning that I do not have enough of a supply to start. I am 36, weigh 240, 6' 2", and have been training hard solo for a year and for 2 months very hard with a PT. I have decent strenth....360 deadlift, 315 bench, etc. I want to get stronger and more cut. I don't want to look huge......I just want to be in great shape. I am guessing that 50mg a day is the right Anavar number??? If so, I'll know how much more I need. Right now I only have a 20 day supply. Has anyone taken the oral? I'd llke to compare notes if so.

anavar is only an oral steroid ..there are pressed tabs, capsules, and liquid solutions like you have..assuming a good source, theyre all basically the same. I notice nothing from var until I got to 80mg/day..I weigh 205..50mg/day will last you 20 days..100mg/day will last 10 days..you need to run for 6-8 weeks too

what does it taste like? I took a small sample taste and the only way i know to describe is like b12 under the tongue times 100.....really nasty and almost numbing. seem right?

yeah ive had some that tasted terrrible and some that didnt taste too bad..depends on the source

thanks for the help.....what is the best way to get more gear living here in the us? guys at the gym are having a hard time since the feds have busted some places in NJ and NC.....I live on the east coast and it's really hard right now. Any suggestions that really work?

Thread Information