x_eclipse_x is offline New Member

Starting now vs later

Alright...lemme start off with the stats...

Hight: 6.4

Weight: 230 lb

Bodyfat: %14

I've been bodybuilding over 6 years now...on and off unfortunately. But very dedicated. Workout 4 times a week, change my bodybuilding program ever 12 weeks so that i dont hit a plateau, eat 6 times a day (never skip a meal). My TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is about 3966 so im currently consuming 4200 calories a day because im on a bulking program. My meals consist of %40 protein, %40 carbs and %20. Lots of chicken and tuna. So my diet is nothing less than perfect. Now my question is; should i start using steroids now or should i wait? I know this question has been asked here so many times and frankly, i think there should be a permanent thread at the beginning of the forum under the heading "when to start using steroids" since its the first question anyone thats considering using steroids would ask. I've already done my research incase you're wondering but i just cant get a clear answer. Whats the difference between starting now as opposed to later? Greatly appreciate your input on this guys.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    You are at the right age to start, should you choose to. If your diet is as stellar as you claim it to be and you've hit a plateau in terms of gains or they seem to be coming very slow, then again, you sound ready to take the plunge.

There has been a thread on when to start, I'm surprised it hasn't been made a sticky already...it was a good article too... try searching for it

My only caveat would be that you do the appropriate research about cycling and PCT and design yourself a good starters cycle (alot of info here for that), and we'd be happy to critique and edit it for you.

cheers

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Troll these forums nonstop for the months leading up to the cycle and you should be good. Your close to 30 with six years under ur belt so I def. Think ur ready.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You are definitely ready and have the right workout and diet attitude. Just remember the juice is useless unless your diet is spot on

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ There you go, kale just gave you the perfect link in his sig.. talk about perfect timing

Stock is offline Member
    Congradulations, IMO you just posted the best newbie post I think I have ever read. YOu have obviously done your research, it seems your diet is on, so you need to decide if you are mentally ready. IMO, if you do decide to start you should get your BF lower before you start, so you can really see the effects.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You've basically covered all the red flags that we look for. If your stats are correct, then welcome to the darkside my man! Good luck.

Thanks a whole lot for your input guys. I dont get it though...why have i so frequently heard ppl say "wait until your muscles have reached their maximum genetic growth potential before starting to use steroids ?" Well in my case i dont think they have...but the growing process is painstakingly slow. I see ppl at the gym that started bodybuilding after me and now they are almost twice my size...of course thanks to steroids .
    Last edited by x_eclipse_x; 10-17-2007 at 03:31 AM.

My bad...i just read what Kale recomended i read. My above question was somehow answered there. Thanks Kale

lol...actually no. It was talking about general growth, not muscle growth in spesific :P ...so my question is still open.

Thread Information