Taurus is offline Member

Even More Worried

Its been 2 weeks since i stopped the winny and the hair is still shedding and getting worse. i am currently on prop and tbol. i have used prop and tbol many times before with no shedding. I ONLY USED THE WINNY FOR 4 DAYS AND STOPPED IT.

the fact the i am still losing hair, could it be because of the prop and tbol? should i stop everything asap and get on pct? keep in mind i have never lost hair before and i have used prop, tren , dbol , var and tbol.

i am on nizoral 2% and have ordered finasteride from lion so it will take about 2 weeks for that to arrive.

1) the fact that i stopped the winny 2 weeks ago, shouldnt the shedding have stopped by now? or does it not matter whether u use winny for 4 days or 4 weeks, both will cause the same amount of shedding?

what do u guys recommend?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    its prob the test prop when I use any test I shed but when I get off it grows back

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    its prob the test prop when I use any test I shed but when I get off it grows back
    ive used prop 3 times before. no shedding!

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Yes it could be the prop or tbol. Your hair may have been able to handle it in the past, however, that doesnt mean it will handle it forever.

Another case..... one of my buddies used deca alot in the past and never got gyno from it untill there 5th time using it.

Taurus is offline Member
    bump... shall i stop the cycle all together!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    bump... shall i stop the cycle all together!
    Since you are prone to hairloss, all AAS will affect that, spped up the process.

The androgen recepter in the scalp is the same as the one in the muscle, and all androgens will bind to both.

Taurus is offline Member
    but i am not prone to hairloss. i am 29, no receeding hairline or nothing.

my question is, even tho i have used prop before with no hairloss, could the prop be causing sheddin now that the winny has discontinued?

if i used winny for 4 days, and have been off now for 2 weeks, for how long should i expect the shedding to continue?

i do not think the prop is the culprit now as i have used it before, but should cease my cycle and jump on pct?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    is it really that bad??.... are you receeding or just thinning???... cause if it's thinning you could take care of that with topicals and it should thicken up after cycle... but i don't know what to tell you here man....

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    is it really that bad??.... are you receeding or just thinning???... cause if it's thinning you could take care of that with topicals and it should thicken up after cycle... but i don't know what to tell you here man....
    its not receeding. i mean, i cant see a change in the hairline. but there are hairs falling out. there are hairs on my pillow. when i run my hands thru my hair, i get one or two strands every other try. some peopple say u should get 8-10 strands each time u run ur hands thru ur hair. i dont get that, but there is definate shedding all over the place.

i thought thinning always meant the hair from the route gets thinner... not the actual hair falling out.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    People loose between 100-150 hair daily NATRUALLY.

Either, you are have genetics for mpb(which AAS will speed up), OR you have not. If you dont have the baldness gene, steroids to not lead to hairloss.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    hmm ok here's what you do....shave your head.....problem solved.....

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    hmm ok here's what you do....shave your head.....problem solved.....
    bro... im serious. i jus wanna know if the prop could be causing the hairloss since i discontinued winny 2 weeks ago. (keep in mind i have used prop 3 times before and no sheddin... always the same dosage).

i jus wanna know if i should end the cycle if the prop is the culprit... thats all!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    lol i have no idea.....i did what i said...i shaved my head so it don't matter to me.....i've never learned about it

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    bro... im serious. i jus wanna know if the prop could be causing the hairloss since i discontinued winny 2 weeks ago. (keep in mind i have used prop 3 times before and no sheddin... always the same dosage).

i jus wanna know if i should end the cycle if the prop is the culprit... thats all!
    Maybe you are just being paranoid, I never paid attention to hair shedding till my first cycle, then I took notice to how many hairs I was actually losing. But it was just the natural shedding process. I get 1 to 2 hairs everytime I run my fingers through, and I have hair on my pillow sometimes, but my hair is still thick, and I cycled almost a year ago. If you are that worried, just keep using the nizoral, and run the duta. Stop the cycle if you are really concerned about it.

Thread Information