BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

almost 4 weeks into Anadrol only...what next?

Hey dudes, Ive been taking 100 mg anadrol a day for almost 4 weeks now, gains in strength have been phenemonel, hardly any bloat no side effects except the occasional mild headache, no bitch tits, bacne,...However, my weight gain pretty much stopped once i gained 15 lbs about a week and a half ago, while my strength keeps on increasing, ive been getting in about 4500 calories a day and 85 grams of protein just from shakes, any advice on how to put on some more mass? Im also going to get some more juice next week, I was thinking mabye 200 10 MG D-bols and 200 Winstrol tabs and some more clomid of course? I was considering mabye proviron ?The injections are steep in price and I really would rather stick to just orals for this 1st cycle... Any suggestions on what to get and how to stack I have access to pretty much whatever I want. Thanks in advance brothers.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    You need to reconsider getting some injects. it's gonna be hard keeping those gains after you stop. I did an anadrol only cycle a few years back but that was because the situation I was in, I couldn't do anything else and I would never do that again for any reason. Gained pretty well while on but they diminished rather quickly after I stopped.

What do you have for PCT?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by willieboy36
    Hey dudes, Ive been taking 100 mg anadrol a day for almost 4 weeks now, gains in strength have been phenemonel, hardly any bloat no side effects except the occasional mild headache, no bitch tits, bacne,...However, my weight gain pretty much stopped once i gained 15 lbs about a week and a half ago, while my strength keeps on increasing, ive been getting in about 4500 calories a day and 85 grams of protein just from shakes, any advice on how to put on some more mass? Im also going to get some more juice next week, I was thinking mabye 200 10 MG D-bols and 200 Winstrol tabs and some more clomid of course? I was considering mabye proviron?The injections are steep in price and I really would rather stick to just orals for this 1st cycle... Any suggestions on what to get and how to stack I have access to pretty much whatever I want. Thanks in advance brothers.
    i would add some prop right away for around 6-8 weeks @ 75-100mg ed ,try and harden up those anadrol gain,with a good clean diet and good pct you will lean up and add a good 7-10 lbs .

best of luck

46 clomid pills....I have no access to syringes and my budget wont allow for injections... So what orals are best for me to use? Winstrol , Proviron ? Any other suggestions also dosage's would be nice.

prop? is that test prop injections? ps im never drinking on juice again, i woke up monday 7 pounds less than the night before. got most of it back

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    well drol is pretty toxic and at 4 weeks your about the max length most would run it....you could go 6 weeks on it and still no worries but if your going to add more orals such as dbol /winni your gonna be killin some liver values... I would suggest getting your blood work done, if your liver values are still somewhat descent and not rediculously elevateed then ya id say hit some winny at 50-100mg ed but if they are very elevated i'd say stop the cycle take a break and do it again a lil ways down the road. And dont listen to the parrots about oral only cycles...they work too!

prop? is that test prop injections? ps im never drinking on juice again, i woke up monday 7 pounds less than the night before. got most of it back

LOL, you drank while taking Anadrol ?? You must have a death wish

Syringes are easy to get, they aren't illegal in most states

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    that would be the water weight/bloat you claimed you didnt gain....you dont lose 7 lbs of muscle in one night, so your about average for 4 weeks at 100mg you prolly gained 5 lbs muscle and 10lbs water, but thats still damn good for 4 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    that would be the water weight/bloat you claimed you didnt gain....

haha, ya, sorry to break it but it's not solid muscle you gain with anadrol , willieboy. You will retain a good amount of water

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude is scared to inject. Oral only cycles are so stressful on the kidneys and liver. Injectables cost LESS than orals so he has no idea what he's saying.

yea only had a few beers, didnt even get drunk...the hangover was got damn atrocious, felt like i had drank 15 screwdrivers..

i have no clue how to inject, im not scared but id rather just stick to pills...well im being swayed the other way right now...looking at deca mabye to stack with d-bol, well what is a good dose of deca a week? how often to inject also? in ny can i get needle and syringe at pharmacy?

by the way dudes, i am 6'3 199 lbs, 7% bf before juicing, benching 275 right now.

yea only had a few beers, didnt even get drunk...the hangover was got damn atrocious, felt like i had drank 15 screwdrivers..

That's because you liver has it hands full with with the 100mgs of Drol it has to process

Deca only isn't a very good idea either. A long estered Test is usually recomended for the first cycle. Depending on what state you live in, yes syringes can be purchased without a RX at a local pharmacy. Otherwise they are readily available on the net

by the way dudes, i am 6'3 199 lbs, 7% bf before juicing, benching 275 right now.
    i would like to see that bro,any pics please?

7%? not bad

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    for starters, how old are you?

ok, ill try 2 get a pic.. should be a while to find...i have a few from a couple years ago, can anyone vets right out a cycle that they believe would be best for me..(cheap too).. Id like to gain 10 more lbs, really dont need that much more cut, i still have my abs on the drol.

ok, ill try 2 get a pic.. should be a while to find...i have a few from a couple years ago, can anyone vets right out a cycle that they believe would be best for me..(cheap too).. Id like to gain 10 more lbs, really dont need that much more cut, i still have my abs on the drol.
    i think you should get reserching on here for a while ,start saveing for a proper cycle,(injectuion)and in 6 months you will know what cycle is right for you.

Big
    at 6'3" and 199 lbs you could rather easily put on 10 more pounds with proper diet. Just from the info you have already provided I'm certain you are no where near ready to be cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    at 6'3" and 199 lbs you could rather easily put on 10 more pounds with proper diet. Just from the info you have already provided I'm certain you are no where near ready to be cycling.
    ^^^^^^^^^^i agree^^^^^^^^^

dude, 2 years ago i was 6'2 155 lbs..

dude, 2 years ago i was 6'2 155 lbs..
    thats are point you are still very young and have potencial to grow without aas.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    for starters, how old are you?
    ? bump my own post for an answer?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    I want to see a current pic man...every cell phone these days has a digital camera and if they dont there is one close by..post a few up man lets see some good poses

Second2None is offline Banned
    s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    dude lay out that cycle exactly for me please!!! please!!!... that sounds great... thats gonna be my next cycle.... seems like youve made amazing gains and you know what ur doin.... so lay it out for me exactly?!....please!!

Rob The Bat is offline Junior Member
    You probably shouldn't have done an anadrol only cycle. but i know how it is, you're so anxious to start and just wanted to go ahead and take some roids. been there, done that. best thing to do is to get your hands on some test before it's too late and salvage some of those gains you got from the drol. good luck bro.

ok ok, advice needed...I have 13 more Anadrols left...I have 10 ml of DECA and 100 10/mg DBOLs on there way also 40 clomids can someone make out a cycle for me with the rest of this....Im still dissapointed in the anadrol weight gain I havent gained a pound in a week...still getting a little stronger though, im doing things now that I can only rep about 8 times..getting in about 4500 calories in a day....Is there any product availible to slow down metabolism, my job I sit on my ass all day so thats not burning calories....I eat 5-6 times a day each time has a significant protein source, carbs too..I load my tuna up with tons of mayonaise I really really wouldnt mind 10 pounds of fat at all whatever I can get...mabye my body will react differently to the D-bols...Again, the strength gains with the DROL is phenomenal, but Im really just looking for mass, Id like to see 210 215...my dad is a monster can still curl more than me at 60 years old, I have good genetics but this weight gain really is hard....

Big
    ok ok, advice needed...
    ok, I've asked twice in this thread how old you are, is there a reason you are not answering this question?

im 22...

pennguy is offline New Member
    i want to be taking. seriously, ive been around the same weight for years and I workout 5 times a week.

Big
    even if we made you a cycle out of what you had, what would your planned pct be?

I have 26 clomids, one of those a day afterwards, I dont know...help me out dudes

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would stop using AS and run the Anthony Roberts PCT. You clearly know next to nothing about the compounds you are using and your diet sounds terrible too. This is not meant to upset you i am simply stating the facts as i see them. I researched and read for a couple of years before planning a cycle. During this time i was fine tuning things like training and diet. to just start using a compound then you have to ask "what do i do next"? is IMO rather irresponsible and dangerous. Would you just take a handful of unknown prescription meds and start taking them? NO... But because these things are AS people think they are safe.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I would stop using AS and run the Anthony Roberts PCT. You clearly know next to nothing about the compounds you are using and your diet sounds terrible too. This is not meant to upset you i am simply stating the facts as i see them. I researched and read for a couple of years before planning a cycle. During this time i was fine tuning things like training and diet. to just start using a compound then you have to ask "what do i do next"? is IMO rather irresponsible and dangerous. Would you just take a handful of unknown prescription meds and start taking them? NO... But because these things are AS people think they are safe.
    I couldn't agree more.

Thread Information