Thread: Steroid Newbie

AnavarX is offline Associate Member

Steroid Newbie

Im a newbie to steriods
    I was wondering what product I should take for about 8 weeks
    One cycle will do it for me
    How much will I expect from an 8 week cycle
    I already bench 285lbs 4 times on a machine bench...the one where the bar is on tracks...this is the first time Ive used a machine.
    Im about 175lbs , 5'11, been working out for 8 years now
    I want to get stronger and faster to possibly play college football next year, so I was going to try a cycle
    Ive taken protein, creatine, nitric oxide, weight gain, and multivitamins
    Whats the best product to take?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Just like in the other 2 threads you have asking the same question, I ask you to take some time and do some reading (I even instructed you how to search this info out) rather than asking us to spoon feed you this information.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    If you do some reading you will find what is best for you. A good newbie cycle is a single test cycle for 12 weeks.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    Just like in the other 2 threads you have asking the same question, I ask you to take some time and do some reading (I even instructed you how to search this info out) rather than asking us to spoon feed you this information.
    BUMP

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    I believe your refering to the smith machine! If I was only going to do 1 cycle I personally would do dbol and test, cant go wrong with that. but you better have pct gear on hand...

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Test only is best to see how your body reacts to it. That text book anyway.

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    test only, 12 weeks. see how your body reacts. But before you stick that stuff in your ass, you should READ, READ, READ! anabolic knowledge is the best tool you can stack. good luck bro

i didnt mean to post 2 of these...i thot the first hadnt posted

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    Test only is best to see how your body reacts to it. That text book anyway.
    After watching the story on that guy whose arms exploded...im not much into needles...i wasnt much into them b4 but that was sick watching him squeeze blood and puss out of his bicept...plus i dont want my friend to notice me taking steriods at college...
    Im thinking about D-Anabol 25
    its from the R-O-I-D store site
    What does everyone think about this?
    Its either that or Var-10
    any thoughts on this product?
    Last edited by AnavarX; 10-20-2007 at 08:29 PM.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane051
    After watching the story on that guy whose arms exploded...im not much into needles...i wasnt much into them b4 but that was sick watching him squeeze blood and puss out of his bicept...plus i dont want my friend to notice me taking steriods at college...
    Im thinking about D-Anabol 25
    its from the R-O-I-D store site
    What does everyone think about this?
    Its either that or Var-10
    any thoughts on this product?
    what happened in that documentary is in no way indicative of what responsible usage is, he used unsanitary and borderline crazy practices and it caught up with him.

what happened in that documentary is in no way indicative of what responsible usage is, he used unsanitary and borderline crazy practices and it caught up with him.
    I just dont want to have to deal with needles tho
    I would have to somehow get them shiped to my friends house without his parents seeing what it actually is, since my parents would want to see
    then hid it from him at college
    risk of gettin caught is too high right now...

Plus Ive never liked needles...it would be hard for me

Big
    legit orals can be very hard on the liver, as well as have a lot of other sides. The site you referenced does not sell legit steroids , but rather "steroid alternatives ".
    to be honest, if you aren't ready for needles you aren't ready to cycle. just my opinion.

legit orals can be very hard on the liver, as well as have a lot of other sides. The site you referenced does not sell legit steroids , but rather "steroid alternatives ".
    to be honest, if you aren't ready for needles you aren't ready to cycle. just my opinion.
    Its not that Im not read its more of the situation Im in
    Im at a christian college that would kick me out for even thinking about that
    My room mate would in no way approve and move out
    My parents def wouldnt approve and stop paying for college
    I just wanted to try steriods for a cycle

I thought someone said D-bol was a beginners steroid ?
    Last edited by AnavarX; 10-20-2007 at 09:12 PM.

Big
    Its not that Im not read its more of the situation Im in
    Im at a christian college that would kick me out for even thinking about that
    My room mate would in no way approve and move out
    My parents def wouldnt approve and stop paying for college
    I just wanted to try steriods for a cycle

I thought someone said D-bol was a beginners steroid ?
    **************?
    careful, edit your post please, you can't ask where to buy gear, that is a direct violation of the rules, as well as a good way to get lots of potential scammers to pm you with amazing offers that will ultimately relieve you of some cash. dbol only is not a good cycle, if oral only is your only option right now, review anavar or tbol, those may be more to your liking.

careful, edit your post please, you can't ask where to buy gear, that is a direct violation of the rules, as well as a good way to get lots of potential scammers to pm you with amazing offers that will ultimately relieve you of some cash. dbol only is not a good cycle, if oral only is your only option right now, review anavar or tbol, those may be more to your liking.
    Thanks a lot man
    Its helping...my friends not into supplements at all...or his parents so he wont know what it is unless he looks it up, which Ill never let him see it past when I first get it from his house
    Now my step dad will...hes a doctor, he will know for sure
    I have been looking at anavar actually
    I dont want size as much but I want strength and speed and it seems thats what its for
    Last edited by AnavarX; 10-20-2007 at 09:13 PM.

Big
    Thanks a lot man
    Its helping...my friends not into supplements at all...or his parents so he wont know what it is unless he looks it up, which Ill never let him see it past when I first get it from his house
    Now my step dad will...hes a doctor, he will know for sure
    I have been looking at anavar actually
    I dont want size as much but I want strength and speed and it seems thats what its for
    Now please edit this post and the last. This is a place to discuss the responsible, theoretical use of compounds that you may or may not obtain on your own. This is not a place to ask where or how to obtain said compounds. Please consider this a warning, edit your posts and refrain from asking these types of questions so that further action is not required.

Big
    thanks for the edit, sounds like anavar may be a good choice for your goals and situation. good luck.

Now please edit this post and the last. This is a place to discuss the responsible, theoretical use of compounds that you may or may not obtain on your own. This is not a place to ask where or how to obtain said compounds. Please consider this a warning, edit your posts and refrain from asking these types of questions so that further action is not required.
    Sorry sorry! My apologies....They are edited
    So which one would u say is more powerful for strength gains Tbol or Anavar ?

Ive been looking at anavar all today
    I really didnt do any steriod searching til now
    However I do know the differerce between a good and bad supplement...
    I never actually went thru with searching different steroids
    So there isnt anyone on this board with an experience with these oral anabolics, well there isnt supposed to be? Or we just cant talk about where to get them?

Big
    So there isnt anyone on this board with an experience with these oral anabolics, well there isnt supposed to be? Or we just cant talk about where to get them?
    there are many members here with experience on these oral anabolics as well as many other compounds, and usage discussions are fine, source discussions are not.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    well in your situation you might wana stick wit the anavar ... it has far less sides and as youve said you don't want people to find out about ur usage... also anavar is less suppressive on the HPTA so recovery will be alittle easier... thats just my take on things with ur situation and ur goals in mind...

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    well in your situation you might wana stick wit the anavar... it has far less sides and as youve said you don't want people to find out about ur usage... also anavar is less suppressive on the HPTA so recovery will be alittle easier... thats just my take on things with ur situation and ur goals in mind...
    Im most likely going to take anavar with some nitric oxide and creatine supplements as well...

Thread Information