drod555 is offline New Member

Bad Acne Problem!

Does anyone have a solution to bad acne during a bulk cylce? Does the food you eat make a big difference? Please help!

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drod555
    Does anyone have a solution to bad acne during a bulk cylce? Does the food you eat make a big difference? Please help!
    i find that diet wont affect acne for me when on cycle.

try showering 2 times per day and tanning also helps me alot.

if all fails go see the doc for some meds.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    try showering in the morning then another after you workout.... and tanning does help too... there are some topical cleasners you can get at rite aid and cvs that will do the job... if that doesn't work then some antibiotics from the dermatologist might be in order...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    nizoral shampoo is supposed to work as well. make sure you're on an AI as the acne might be estrogen related. i wouldnt rush to find any powerful acne meds, accutane is very dangerous and should only be used as a last resort

Atomini is offline Banned
    Nizoral shampoo 2%. Rub on the area where you have bad breakout. It blocks DHT and it should clear up your acne in a week or 2 as long as you apply it regularly (every other day at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Nizoral shampoo 2%. Rub on the area where you have bad breakout. It blocks DHT and it should clear up your acne in a week or 2 as long as you apply it regularly (every other day at least).
    wow you learn something new everyday!.... i didn't know nizoral helped clear up acne?!

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    nizoral shampoo is supposed to work as well. make sure you're on an AI as the acne might be estrogen related. i wouldnt rush to find any powerful acne meds, accutane is very dangerous and should only be used as a last resort

my derm. said accutane is not as dangerous as eveyone says. he said they only had a couple cases with bad sides and they were all teens. but its very hard to get script for it.

Whoops, double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

didnt work for me but neither has

dawn
    acne soap
    antibiotics
    or the damn cream the doc scribed

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    there are a lot of threads about this. Do a search. Dawn dish soap worked wonders on me and a lot of others... seriously

How come Dawn works so well? I've never used it (and then again I have never ever had any acne problems), but how come? Because it's designed to get oils and grease off stuff so well?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    didnt work for me but neither has

dawn
    acne soap
    antibiotics
    or the damn cream the doc scribed
    As said before, maybe yours was estrogen related and that's why the Nizoral didnt work?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    my derm. said accutane is not as dangerous as eveyone says. he said they only had a couple cases with bad sides and they were all teens. but its very hard to get script for it.
    its not really as bad as everybody says... it can have bad sides if usage is not monitored!!.... i took accutane thru a dermatologist script and had to have my blood drawn to check liver values every month... the normal sides like maybe an occational dry lips or dry nose(which shouldn't happen).... your only concern if not takin it under a docters supervision should be liver values... i also heard of bouts of depression, but ive never experienced that...

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    its not really as bad as everybody says... it can have bad sides if usage is not monitored!!.... i took accutane thru a dermatologist script and had to have my blood drawn to check liver values every month... the normal sides like maybe an occational dry lips or dry nose(which shouldn't happen).... your only concern if not takin it under a docters supervision should be liver values... i also heard of bouts of depression, but ive never experienced that...

thats what doc say, he said all the signs of depression were in teens. one actully kill herself so they blamed the drug. thats why its harder to get script for it now. he said the liver is very strong and it could handle alot. probably wouldnt be good to take with an oral though.

Thread Information