Thread: Remaining Grey!

Shepard76 is offline New Member

Remaining Grey!

Hi all, have cycle planned to be undertaken soon, my concern is I wish to hide my gains or more so my sides from colleagues at work. I wear baggy clothes to work so this is a good start. I will be running Adex ed to keep bloat under tabs & was wondering if anyone had any clever tips for hiding use. Running TE for 10weeks. Am wary of a few people at work that do not have a life and would love to get involved in other peoples bussines and see them get into trouble, hence my worry.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If they notice just say you are taking creatine and so on...

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepard76
    Hi all, have cycle planned to be undertaken soon, my concern is I wish to hide my gains or more so my sides from colleagues at work. I wear baggy clothes to work so this is a good start. I will be running Adex ed to keep bloat under tabs & was wondering if anyone had any clever tips for hiding use. Running TE for 10weeks. Am wary of a few people at work that do not have a life and would love to get involved in other peoples bussines and see them get into trouble, hence my worry.
    If you lift and build any muscle at all you will be accused of taking steroids whether you do or don't. I didn't touch roids until I was about 25 and up until then I was always accused of taking roids just because I put on weight and muscle. And this was back when it was alot harder to get roids then it is now.

440Charger is offline Junior Member
    I think baggy clothes is about the only way to do it...... If chicks can hide pregnancy for 5 months u can hide roids id assume.. Keep us posted howit goes

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    if i were you, i wouldnt go any higher than 500mg of TE ew. keep your sodium intake down. and those 2 should keep a little bloat hidden. also like HUGO said, say ur using creatine and take it at work when ur coworkers r around so they really think its the creatine.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

if they ask,,,you working out,,,using whey protein and creatine

maybe 250 a week would be easier to hide

What if you work with people who workout then it wont be so easy to hide :P

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    im sure the people you work with know nothin about steroids so like everyone else said just tell them your working out with creatine and a high protein in take. and the baggy clothes will help, it helped me out alot

NOZ
    NOZ is offline Junior Member
    .....wondering if anyone had any clever tips for hiding use
    Wear baggies if your worried about ppl noticing!
    Wear baggies if you have no dress sense too!
    I hate baggies

Thread Information