Thread: High Clen Dose

MasonMan is offline Junior Member

High Clen Dose

Whats the highest daily clen dose you guy's have taken? Im at 200mcg's a day right now and the sides are definately there but I can cope with them. The only real side I have is shaking like a mofo. No head aches or cramps. Im thinking of going higher to see where it takes me. Im on week 2 and seeing decent results. My target has been the mid-section and Im noticing a tighter stomach. What do you guys think about going higher?

anyone?

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, I see no point in going above 100. But that's just me. I've tried high doses and low doses, and I barely go above 60mcg a day. anything above 120 just gives me sides. I run one benadryl a day, until the thermo effects start to wear off, then I run 2 a day. this has worked great for me, saves me money, little sides, and plenty fatloss + plenty energy

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I had to take atleast 100 mcg or I didnt feel it. Ive only gone up to 180 though

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    200 was the highest i went. I just ended up with a pretty bad headache. Clen doesn't really do much for me, nothing special.

Thanks guys...I also had to go above 100 in order to feel anything. I'll probably just stay at 200 because the sides are definately enough to deal with as is.

Dumbbell_Blonde is offline Female Member
    you can also wear out your heart that way... i was taking 30 mg adderall, 100 mcg clen , 2 cups coffee, and 3 cytolean caps a day when i had to drop all of it. I had totally plateaued for two weeks on all that shit with two a days of cardio, a diet so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it, and lifting 3-5 days a week depending on my rotation. My training partner thought I was going to die. For a little bit, so did I.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    watch your heart..clen can damage it..what is your bp and your resting heart rate..Im sure your heart rate is sky high if youve got the shakes...I had an abnormal EKG while on clen before...fortuanetly it was normal about a month later...watch yourself man..there are safer ways to lose a couple extra lbs in my opinion

solidA is offline Associate Member
    280mcg
    clen is a waste

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    watch your heart..clen can damage it..
    Yeah,
    Clen can actually KILL heart cells! not yust damage them...

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    I went to 180mcg. I had pretty bad shakes and sometimes a mild headache. It worked pretty well for me though.

Geoffcj88 is offline New Member
    I actually have a question involving the Clen and benadryl. I know that you can go into a 3rd week when you take benadryl on the 3rd week to help with the beta receptors. But after that third week what is the norm? Is it take a 2 week break and then start back over?

Thanks guys...the shakes are fun sometimes though...call me crazy. I think its funny when my hands shake and I dont know why. My resting heart rate is about 102 which isnt great but I'll be ok. I do need to go get my BP checked for sure. This morning I only took 180 mcgs because yesterday it felt like my head was pounding with the rythm of my heart.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    I went upto 180mcg sides werent bad a lil shaking... I thought it was funny too when I tried to eat some soup one day and was having problems other then that I didnt notice much... one day my female roomate asked me why im shakin all the time so maybe others notice more than you

question: if you wanna do a longer cycle of clen then 2 weeks you can add bynadril but how much a day? and how long can your clen cycle last? could you do 6-8weeks?

Thread Information