freakon is offline Associate Member

got a seizure letter!

Hi guys! i oredered international which suprisingly took only 6days to get to me, the unfortunate thing is that my shi! got seized. I looked at the Customes address that was printed and it is only 100 miles from where i live, and i had to sign for the package. what would you guys do? the source i orderd from wil resend items if a seizure letter is shown. should i go ahead and try to get more gear or fukk it? and would it be safe to have the source resend to the same address?

Your source wont resend to the same addy anyway,get a post box and get it resent no big deal.

thats what i used the first time my p.o. box. also is it normal for a confirmation sinature to follow with the package? the source sent the package via registered mail, so now i aint sure it its the source or the LE that wants the signature. Also am i flagged or is that a myth?

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    Your source wont resend to the same addy anyway,get a post box and get it resent no big deal.
    yea dont send to the same address just have them send it to a buddys house

would any of you guys know if the feds were the ones requesting a signature for confirmation?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by freakon View Post
    would any of you guys know if the feds were the ones requesting a signature for confirmation?
    Who knows, hope you keep your house clean

there was a Thailand post tracing number on my package and when i did research the item was scanned in Bangkok on oct 27th with a seizure later dated the 30th is it just me or is Customs getting better and faster with their searches?

CrazyC265 is offline Junior Member
    i got a siezure letter dated oct 25th also.

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    If the package is seized, what the hell are you signing for?

Dumbbell_Blonde is offline Female Member
    OK, you should not have to sign for a seizure letter. Those are sent normal post, I believe. If the letter came to you certified mail, then you're only singing for the letter so they know you got it. Nothing more. If your source sent your gear Certified Mail, then you must sign to get your package (same reason, to know you got it). That's how certified mail works, it ensures receipt of the package by having the recipient sign for it, it's also higher security... although sending something illicit via certified mail is a bad idea. That's the mail system that they use for lawyer's documents, legal notices, government documents etc. It's high profile. Anyway, send the seizure letter to your source with a new address, not your home address, preferably another PO Box and have them send it again, all they can do is seize it again.

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    yeah seizure letter sent regular post. They offer you to sign IF you want to take measures to still fight to get it. Throw out the paperwork and change address. Don't order large quantities. They have bigger fish to fry.

Yeah change ur addy. and use a diff name, that'd be stupid goin to get ur shit in the lions den. Cmon buddy

well...when i placed the order it was under a fictitious name, the postmaster just asked who this person was and i stated a friend from out of town, they gave me the package no probloems except for sighning of the package. I think i may open up a PMB and get my stuff that way.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by freakon View Post
    well...when i placed the order it was under a fictitious name, the postmaster just asked who this person was and i stated a friend from out of town, they gave me the package no probloems except for sighning of the package. I think i may open up a PMB and get my stuff that way.

that's probably why they made you sign for it, just so they have record of who picked it up

toyo92 is offline Junior Member
    so some of us know, on the seizure letter, who is it addressed from? the USPS? or ...

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Hey Freak,
    This I know for a fact: orders coming from China / Hong Kong can only often times get thru' customs by making a customs claim ticket(taped to the front of the pckg)stating it contains for ex:"artist chalk", they have to file a customs claim if they want their pckg to get thru. So, you may get your pckg w/ what you ordered but had to sign for it. Only seen that problem of signing w/ pckges from far east.

However, just don't ever know. Always better to be safe than sorry and also lose money than the other option.

CrazyC265 is offline Junior Member
    U.S. Customs and border protction

Thread Information