cache49 is offline Associate Member

can barely walk, any ideas?

ive been training with steroids for the past five years or so on and off, with little sucess due to this problem.I train hard, eat right and dont drink or smoke. i dont know if im allergic to one of the compounds common in the make up of oil based sollutions or what but the day after i inject i get a large swollen knot in whatever area i use. i know proper and sterile injection proceedures and ive tried a wide variety of products. EX: last injection, 1ml sustanon 1ml deca , buttocks. i can barely walk, any suggestions or ideas? last quad injection i had to take a week of work. Allergy or oversensitivity maybe. im lost and frusterated. Thanks.
    Last edited by cache49; 11-01-2007 at 06:33 PM.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    ive been experimenting with steroids for the past five years or so. Very irregularly, with little sucess. i dont know if im allergic to one of the compounds common in the make up of oil based sollutions or what but the day after i inject i get a large swollen knot in whatever area i use. i know proper and sterile injection proceedures and ive tried a wide variety of products. EX: last injection, 1ml sustanon 1ml equipoise, buttocks. i can barely walk, any suggestions or ideas? last quad injection i had to take a week of work. Allergy or oversensitivity maybe. im lost and frusterated. Thanks.
    prop will make me sore enough to walk a little funny and feel like I got hit with a wrecking ball but sust never hurt actually prop is the only compound that has caused any pain at all. my sugesstion to you is do some research and run a proper cycle and eat and train right and you should see results

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    i dont like the sound of when you say EXPERAMENTING (what do you mean by this)you should know how to run steroids the right way before you use....

Not what i meant by experinenting, first off.I meant i just take it easy, i dont take large amounts and i dont play with product i know nothing about. Ive done my homework on this. im thirty years old and would never be stupid enough to put something in my body that i got from someone i didnt trust, or anything that looked sketchy. ive done products that friends have done with no problems and good gains, i on the other hand have to stop because of the swelling and pain. just wondering if anyone has heard of this.
    Last edited by cache49; 11-01-2007 at 06:30 PM.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been training with steroids for the past five years or so on and off, with little sucess due to this problem.I train hard, eat right and dont drink or smoke. i dont know if im allergic to one of the compounds common in the make up of oil based sollutions or what but the day after i inject i get a large swollen knot in whatever area i use. i know proper and sterile injection proceedures and ive tried a wide variety of products. EX: last injection, 1ml sustanon 1ml deca, buttocks. i can barely walk, any suggestions or ideas? last quad injection i had to take a week of work. Allergy or oversensitivity maybe. im lost and frusterated. Thanks..
    OMG LOL.... not bashing you bro just painfull stuff first of all I follow these rules and my shots have been almost painless

1... If it has prop or causes huge lumps and pain cut it 1:1 with sterile oil...
    2... Never inject more then 2CC's anywhere... It will just cause more trama...
    3... If mixing with sterile oil LET IT MIX shake it well....
    4... After it mixed... run under hot water from the sink for 5-10 seconds just to warm the oil... DONT OVER HEAT...
    5... Inject slowly TAKE YOUR TIME... Usually takes me 30-40 seconds per 2 cc inject and I usually pause at certain marks like say every 1/2cc
    6... Never reuse the same needle it will cause more damage and scar tissue..
    7... Dont be a jackass... Take your time and clean with alchol before every shot...

Oh and 1 more thing for the walking thing Hot compress + Stretching + 800mg Ibuprofin 3x's a day

thanks for the helpfull info. i will try the addition of sterile oil, and heat it slightly. i stretch plenty ice packs every night and ibuprophen allready. slow injections, sterile conditions and 23g one inch tips. thank u. ps, not to sound stupid but what kind or sterile oil and where would i get it. cheers.
    Last edited by cache49; 11-01-2007 at 07:14 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yep that's par for the course.

Take some Ibuprophen if you need it, and keep on keepin' on!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the helpfull info. i will try the addition of sterile oil, and heat it slightly. i stretch plenty ice packs every night and ibuprophen allready. slow injections, sterile conditions and 23g one inch tips. thank u. ps, not to sound stupid but what kind or sterile oil and where would i get it. cheers.
    Also I would only suggest 23g tips when going glutes 25 gauges are better for everything else.....

As for sterile oil check the top of the page we have a sponsor that sells it...

right on bud, thanx for ur help. ill give it a try.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Also I would only suggest 23g tips when going glutes 25 gauges are better for everything else.....

As for sterile oil check the top of the page we have a sponsor that sells it...
    AR oils are not sterile, but you can sterilize them yourself or PM me for some chem labs that sell them, when you've accumulated enough posts.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-01-2007 at 07:44 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

right on, thanks. any info regaurding oil that i can use to dilute and how to sterilize it would be appreciated. local pharmacies only stock sterile water etc. thanx

Thread Information