Thread: some advice

importracer is offline New Member

some advice

Hey guys how it goin, almost finished my first cycle of dbol , noticed a decent amount of gain in my strength but don't look a whole lot bigger. Anybody able to give me ideas on something else I could use, for faster better results, let me know guys thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what pct do you have planned?

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    what pct do you have planned?
    PCT??? HUHHH???

pct?

Hey, not sure what pct is, or what it stands for please enlighten me. My goals are, which is possibly what you are after. I weigh about 160lbs i'm 5'10, I want to be about 180-185. Looking to get a bit of mass on, and be cut aswell. I got good abs, but want better ones, will putting on mass change that? Let me know guys.

power10er is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by importracer View Post
    Hey, not sure what pct is, or what it stands for please enlighten me. My goals are, which is possibly what you are after. I weigh about 160lbs i'm 5'10, I want to be about 180-185. Looking to get a bit of mass on, and be cut aswell. I got good abs, but want better ones, will putting on mass change that? Let me know guys.
    Hey man I learned a great deal about a lot of things by clicking on the links within the posts. You can find them because anytime a word or abbreviation is used in the post (like PCT) that can be associated to a word or abbreviation on this site it is highlighted and you can very easily click on it and find information on it. There is also a great post on PCT in the newbie packet of threads. Take a little time and read through several pages of this site and you will become more aware that research is a GOOD IDEA!! I started just a few days ago posting a thread asking for help building a cycle...and it was apparent that I just wanted someone to tell me what to do. Most of the guys on here that you want to listen to are not in the business of telling you that or building you a cycle. They want to see that you have done your homework (for your own safety) and then give you suggestions based on their expertise and experience. After I realized that and realized that I could get even better results if I better understood what I was doing I started my in depth research. I am by no means an expert, but I am to the point of beginning to understand the make up of each steroid and how it works. And I was able to put together my own cycle and post it to be tweaked by the more expereinced members. I feel so much better about what I am doing now. It is actually addictive reading all the tips and information. If you are really concerned with looking better and the optimum results then I strongly suggest taking a step back studying. It is as easy as a click of the mouse or a search engine. This site offers an abundance of knowledge on its own.

Good luck to you man and please take this as encouragement and with all due respect.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by power10er View Post
    Hey man I learned a great deal about a lot of things by clicking on the links within the posts. You can find them because anytime a word or abbreviation is used in the post (like PCT) that can be associated to a word or abbreviation on this site it is highlighted and you can very easily click on it and find information on it. There is also a great post on PCT in the newbie packet of threads. Take a little time and read through several pages of this site and you will become more aware that research is a GOOD IDEA!! I started just a few days ago posting a thread asking for help building a cycle...and it was apparent that I just wanted someone to tell me what to do. Most of the guys on here that you want to listen to are not in the business of telling you that or building you a cycle. They want to see that you have done your homework (for your own safety) and then give you suggestions based on their expertise and experience. After I realized that and realized that I could get even better results if I better understood what I was doing I started my in depth research. I am by no means an expert, but I am to the point of beginning to understand the make up of each steroid and how it works. And I was able to put together my own cycle and post it to be tweaked by the more expereinced members. I feel so much better about what I am doing now. It is actually addictive reading all the tips and information. If you are really concerned with looking better and the optimum results then I strongly suggest taking a step back studying. It is as easy as a click of the mouse or a search engine. This site offers an abundance of knowledge on its own.

Good luck to you man and please take this as encouragement and with all due respect.
    Very good post.

understood just new to the site

Hey, wasn't really paying attention to the abbreviations that were in colour, was in a hurry. But I usually do my research, and talk to people to confirm the research and ask their oppinion, if of course they have used or done what I am researching. I will post again, for opinions of what I'm gonna do next, thanks guys.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by importracer View Post
    Try eating.

If you can't get above 160 naturally, you're not eating enough. Post your diet in the diet forum for critique. Do you know how many grams of protein/carbs/fats you eat every day?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-04-2007 at 02:19 PM.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    buck 160 huh, how long you been training????

Thread Information