Baron is offline Associate Member

There a point to running 50mcg t4, while bulking (for me)?

I have a fairly fast metabolism. Been dieting for awhile, like to stay lean. I plan on putting on alot of weight for my bulk. im currently running 25mcg of t3, been doing this for 2 months now. I plan on switching it to t4 50mcg when i start my bulk and running it till the end. Im also gonna run AAS+GH, Is this a waste of t4?

Second2None is offline Banned
    bump

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    No as GH and certain anabolic steroids suppress your bodies natural production of thyroid hormones and even though you naturally have a high metabolism having your thyroid hormones too low would not be ideal in terms of muscle growth... Also you prolly wanna switch over to about 75-100mcg of T4

Baron is offline Associate Member
    sounds good, ill probably run 100mcg...seems everyone is doing around there. I can safely run this for a 5 month period correct?

everythings damn costly tho, i was trying to run lower to safe alil money here and ther. Wasnt so bad with just gh, combine that with aas...whoa. Ontop of everything Pct, t3, supplements. i dont understand how is it i still have money.

Thread Information