ACAZORES is offline Member

Masteron Any Good?

Hey guys is Masteron any good for average guys like use who cycle, or we only see results with masteron if we are in competition condition, like really low body fat? What can we expect from Masteron?
    thanks

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    im in second week and my muscles are already harder...so far I love the stuff...cant wait to see what its like at week 10!!!

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    I'm using masteron for the first time. There is very little written up and discussed about it (comparatively) and I have always been interested in trying it. I decided to run it week 2-10 (in a 12 week cycle). Already 14 days in and my muscles are much harder and more dense. My abs are cutting in like never before and overall I am pleased so far. My body's reaction does not surprise me because I have never use this type of gas. Test is the only other IM product I have ever used.

Hairloss has been minimal, too.

So far, so good.

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member
    tossed some mast into my last cycle loved it...shi*s insane...get a good DHT removal conditioner and shampoo like nioxin...and then make sure ur ready to scoop up some anti bi's from the derma the acne will get out of control on your back and arms...or it did for me at least..loved the kick it gave during the workouts...abs were chopped up...arms were lean and big as hell...in my pct right now...what i wouldnt give for 3.5cc of mast to the glute right now

JasonR is offline Member
    mast costs like 1000$ for a decent cycle lol ...

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    mast costs like 1000$ for a decent cycle lol ...
    Not if you've got a good source.

I've got 4 vials of Mast lined up for a cutting cycle in the new year.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Gave be the best vascularity of my life

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I never tried it, but have the powder to do 50ml of it for my next year's cutter. Can't wait.

sphincter is offline Member
    hrrmmmm I have thought about masteron but I am currently in the midst of a love affair with prop/tren so I am not sure when I'll get around to trying Masteron

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    I've heard absolutely great stuff about masteron . The hairloss is certainly a concern but haven't heard anything negative about this compound below the neck.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES View Post
    Hey guys is Masteron any good for average guys like use who cycle, or we only see results with masteron if we are in competition condition, like really low body fat? What can we expect from Masteron?
    thanks
    I say best for cutting cycles. really hardens up an already lean physique

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES View Post
    thanks
    I used masteron in my last contest prep cycle. I had used winny in the past but it gave me unbelievable painful joints. The masteron worked much better for me. I had more veins, burned more fat and even won the overall at the competition.

Just dont buy your masteron from the jerkoffs that sell the 5ml sachets. They'll rip you off ever time.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Interested in this as well since I will be running this AAS in the distant future. At what doses did you guys see the best gains? How bad were the sides? What else were you running with it? And duration? Thanks-Erwin

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
    Interested in this as well since I will be running this AAS in the distant future. At what doses did you guys see the best gains? How bad were the sides? What else were you running with it? And duration? Thanks-Erwin
    I ran 100mg test suspension and 100 mg masteron ED for my contest prep. That worked great for me. My prep was 10 weeks.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    masteron prop last 6 weeks

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is that? Masteron is not toxic in any way. I will be running mine all 12 weeks @ 60mg ed.

Facecrash is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    hrrmmmm I have thought about masteron but I am currently in the midst of a love affair with prop/tren so I am not sure when I'll get around to trying Masteron
    how about now???? add it in bro!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    test tren and masteron.............hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......one of the best cycles i have ever ran...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information