GimmeAHellYeah is offline Junior Member

Going for first blood work

I posted this over in the blood work forum but wasnt getting any responses... This is my first post but I've been reading this board for a few years now. I'm 23 170lbs 5'8". I've done about 5 cycles. All with no blood work involved. I know, I know, not good. Well anyways I'm in the 5th week of Anthony Roberts PCT and going for blood work in 3 or 4 weeks. Since this is my first time, what do you even ask for when you call to make an appointment? Should I tell him or not tell him about my use? If I do tell him can I be dropped from my insurancec? What are some of the things I should ask to be tested? One last question is there a site or something that I can look at and compare my levels to the "normal" levels?

Thanks for your replies.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    check this out

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

cheers

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    5 cycles. 23 170lbs 5'8"?????????? Please go to the diet threads.

Here we go with the diet shit. I love it, you must be one of those guys who weigh 200 lbs naturally and always doing cutting cycles. I eat over 3500 calories and over 200 grams of protein a day. Just burns right outta me.

Thanks for the great read insane. That answered my last question I had there, what about telling your doc about your use? If I just asked for bloodwork, I could assume he'll test for all of that or I need to specify?

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    brothah... no offense but dupa is right.... if you've done 5 cycles and your only 170lbs at 5'8" then you are most definately not eating enough food. i have no doubt that you have a fast metabolism but so do I man, and trust me...3500 kcal and 200g of protien is not enough food for a bulk for someone with a fast metabolism. i have to eat that every day just to maintain my weight at 200lbs and i still have 9% bf. And if i'm bulking... HA forget about it... my kcal have to be at 5000+ with 300g of protien to see substantial gains. if you want any help with your diet just pm me man and i'd be glad to help. i'd hate to see you putting yourself through countless cycles and not see the gains you should be seeing. cheers man,

ps. as far as blood work goes... just tell your doc that you have had a really low sex drive and mood lately and tell him you want to get your test levels tested. don't tell him what you don't have to. take care

I agree I should weigh more, but 3 of them there was no PCT and the 4th was just clomid. For once I'm finally seeing some gains stay. I'm in the 5th week of Anthony Roberts PCT and I only lost 3 lbs out of the 18 I gained. I can't PM yet so how about E-Mail?

Thread Information