Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    First of all lets start with what I had, after a test E 500mg per week cycle.
    2 quarter size lumps appeared behind the nipple and the whole thing just looked like 2 radio beacons. i looked gay az shit.

I jumped on the nolva right away, at 40mg per day, for 2 weeks, then lowered it to 20mg for another 2 weeks, currently im still on nolva just in case.

Sounds obvious ? not at all for all yall letro junkiez.

Conclusion:
    YES, tamoxifen CAN kill your gyno without all the nasty letro sides and rebound, not to mention its price. u could buy a cycle for the price of 2 letro bottles.
    you just need to give it a month, stop the steroids ( YES, the estro from the steroids is what caused the gyno, so why keep injecting more ? plain stupid)
    give it a little boost with the nolva, and just be patient.

If nolva wasnt effective at treating mammary changes it wouldnt be the most common breast cancer medicine today.

So IMO next time before you jump on the powerful FEMARA and possibly knock ur body further out of balance, try tamoxifen at a high dose for a month, stop the cycle, and see what happens.

Changes can occur in a very short time with this, so dont get all down if its not showing any signs of improvement after a week or two, for me i just woke up one morning and half of it was gone, later on everything was gone.

For those who used it for a long time for mild gyno and it didnt work AT ALL, i say BS, you got bunk shit.
    I got mine off the pharmacy.

Thanks for all the support here guys, this community really helped me alot in my use of these powerful hormones. love ya, and especially my homie "RenegadeRows" from another board.
    Glad to hear it all worked out for you. But you shouldnt go around speculating about things and making statements that you state as fact.

You say you just need to give it a month. That is in YOUR case, ONE INDEPENDENT trial out of hundreds of thousands of cases. In fact In medical trials using tamoxifen to reverse gyno at a dose of 40mg ed gyno did not even completely disppear is half of the patients after 18months. So you are completely speculating here. Especially when you say if it doesnt work its bunk. You should learn to state things as your experience not as fact for EVERYONE. If peoples nolva is fake than why is it hunfreds of people try it and it doesnt work, then swith to letro who is made by the same people and it works.

Sure this is great and its your experience. But dont go off and speak as if ANYONE who uses it will be cured of gyno in a month. in fact many users have to switch FROM nolva over to an AI because it DOESNT work for them.

Also about the price of letro compared to nolva, thats an independent case once again. I actually get letro cheaper than nolva.

Now, I have always said nolva can work to cure gyno. But there is absolutely no doubt that letro is more effective.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Glad to hear it all worked out for you. But you shouldnt go around speculating about things and making statements that you state as fact.

You say you just need to give it a month. That is in YOUR case, ONE INDEPENDENT trial out of hundreds of thousands of cases. In fact In medical trials using tamoxifen to reverse gyno at a dose of 40mg ed gyno did not even completely disppear is half of the patients after 18months. So you are completely speculating here. Especially when you say if it doesnt work its bunk. You should learn to state things as your experience not as fact for EVERYONE. If peoples nolva is fake than why is it hunfreds of people try it and it doesnt work, then swith to letro who is made by the same people and it works.

Sure this is great and its your experience. But dont go off and speak as if ANYONE who uses it will be cured of gyno in a month. in fact many users have to switch FROM nolva over to an AI because it DOESNT work for them.

Also about the price of letro compared to nolva, thats an independent case once again. I actually get letro cheaper than nolva.

Now, I have always said nolva can work to cure gyno. But there is absolutely no doubt that letro is more effective.

i agree with Bino, everyones body reacts different

Thread Information