Anavar dosage for strength?

I'm an elite athlete that wants to increase speed,strength and power.Im currently taking CJC1295 and on my 3 week of IGF that will be ending soon.So I want to add anavar with my cjc1295 GHRH.What dose of anavar would I have to take reach my goals.How long should I cycle it to see good results

epno is offline Junior Member

Anavar and Endurance

I'm an endurance athlete and tried to start an Anavar Cycle during my competitive season last July. Bad mistake. I lost my speed and endurance after taking it for only 1 week. I shelved the idea until I reached the off season weight training time of year. I'm beginning my 3rd week now running 50mg/day taken 30mg AM and 20 mg PM: I'm 5'8" I currently weigh 138 lbs. So far I'm progressing more quickly in terms of amount of weight I can lift than in previous seasons but not getting the insane muscle pumps some people report at higher doses. I'm running an 8 week cycle. I'll be done late December and have plenty of time to change my strength gains into speed strength. So if you're an endurance athlete, be careful with Anavar unless you're in your off season strength training. I've heard that Winny or EQ are better for endurance athletes, although both may raise detection issues if you're being tested. Testosterone with no ester would be out of your system quickly: it can be found in sublingual form as well as injectable. Of course there's always EPO, but better read up before playing with that stuff. Doses on Var range from 25 to 100 mg. Hardcore body builders seem to frown on lower doses. I'm going to give my 50 mg/day dose another week before I pass judgement, and move it up 10 mg at a time if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by epno View Post
    I'm an endurance athlete and tried to start an Anavar Cycle during my competitive season last July. Bad mistake. I lost my speed and endurance after taking it for only 1 week. I shelved the idea until I reached the off season weight training time of year. I'm beginning my 3rd week now running 50mg/day taken 30mg AM and 20 mg PM: I'm 5'8" I currently weigh 138 lbs. So far I'm progressing more quickly in terms of amount of weight I can lift than in previous seasons but not getting the insane muscle pumps some people report at higher doses. I'm running an 8 week cycle. I'll be done late December and have plenty of time to change my strength gains into speed strength. So if you're an endurance athlete, be careful with Anavar unless you're in your off season strength training. I've heard that Winny or EQ are better for endurance athletes, although both may raise detection issues if you're being tested. Testosterone with no ester would be out of your system quickly: it can be found in sublingual form as well as injectable. Of course there's always EPO, but better read up before playing with that stuff. Doses on Var range from 25 to 100 mg. Hardcore body builders seem to frown on lower doses. I'm going to give my 50 mg/day dose another week before I pass judgement, and move it up 10 mg at a time if needed.
    Thanks for your input, let me know what kind of strength gains you get

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    100mg ... was the magic number for me ...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. at 60mg i couldn't walk without lower back pumps so bad i couldn't do most exercises past 5 reps..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    drol did that to me badly....... but anavar really never affected me until 100mg..... thats when i felt it ... but every one is dif ...

Im 5' 10" 180 recommended dose from your experince?Did you still have your strenghth post cyle?Its all I really care about.

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    I found 60 mgs for 8 weeks worked good for me. Strength stuck around too. It all depends on diet and training. But your not gonna get crazy strength like doing a real stack, so keep that in mind.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    I'm an elite athlete that wants to increase speed,strength and power.Im currently taking CJC1295 and on my 3 week of IGF that will be ending soon.So I want to add anavar with my cjc1295 GHRH.What dose of anavar would I have to take reach my goals.How long should I cycle it to see good results
    Stack some ANAVAR 40-60mg day with some CREATINE for 10 weeks. Your strength will skyrocket.

did you guys do pct after anavar ?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    did you guys do pct after anavar?
    Yes definitely, you need PCT after all steroids , you need to get your body back to normal levels. Nolva is a good PCT for Anavar ........

everyone profiles it as with "no side effects" and says it doesn't mess with your own test production.If this not the case then I'm going to back test prop or winny seeing I will need pct anyway

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    When I did it. I did nolva for 3-4 weeks 20mgs a day. I bounced back the quickest ever. I would say I noticed a little loss in Sex drive but not toatally killed like when you come off a stack. Also it was only towards the end. So I would say it will lower your test somewhat but I definitely was not shut down. I can tell the difference believe me. So it's alot easier to rebound from lower test levels, than completely shut down. That being said I will be doing it again. Also I had a physical down 4 days after coming off and liver and chloesterol was fine.

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    Good to know

Thread Information