Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I know the gear I ordered was sent. Received a seizure letter for two packages. So I know he sent it but can not comment on the gear.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    why are you so offended by this thread? its not like this is going to have dire consequences for anyone.
    Look at the English, they guy obviously is A or works for A

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    i think that was the former no namin of sources i said this would be shut so its gointo be locked..........,, pos, the one time i ordered there got nada, i hope he is raped over and over in prison
    Last edited by Booz; 11-15-2007 at 03:14 AM.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    i dont work for a and i think its fuked up to spread a bunch of untrue gossip about anyone like a couple of 13 year old little bitch player haters

Quote Originally Posted by jnm View Post
    what sucks is that he is the only reliable source i know
    you must not know anyone except him then.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    He has done some less than cool things over the years. As far as a person walking into the pharmacy and talking to someone at the front desk about the steroids that they produce for export, sounds kind of ridiculous to be honest. Also, to assume some lackey at the front desk is going to know every product that the company produces is a little far fetched, and I'm sure the 'friend' wasnt standing in the production facilities.

As far as calling the gear 'Human Grade'. Well that would depend on whos standards you are going to base that definition off of. Is the gear human grade by the Food&Drug Administrations standards in the USA? I'm almost sure that its not manufactured under such conditions, but as is the case with most pharm companies outside of the United States with less governmental involvement in private industry. So as some have assessed the gear as being "underground," it may be to those standards.

However, if you took notice to the product list from the company, they only produce hormones which have been approved for use in humans, Test, Deca , Dbol , Anavar , etc. They are not producing any exotics such as Eq& Tren . So the company does appear to be a legitimate enterprise in its country of origin.

A real piece of shit narc that got popped in raw deal, was trying to discredit A*** about 6 months back, and saying that Balkan was not human grade. He was sourcing at that time and obviously had an agenda with Balkan and A***. I'm almost positive that thats where this smear campaign originated from. By the way, that guy who I'm referring to as being a nark, was a ****ing idiot, and had his picture all over the net on boards he posted on, and was sourcing, and then rolled on everyone, may he burn eternally in ****ing hell.
    well said!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

buffgator is offline king of mass
    its been my own personal experiance that if I buy enough times, from any single source, ugl, friend, or assosiate there will always sooner or later be problems.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Well maybe balkan is legit..but is there any chance it could be copied and faked? i mean the labels WOULD NOT Be hard to fake imo.

one thing I have noticed though is that if you go to the labs website they only have on there the drugs approved for human use, even though the ugl spoken of sales the drugs approved for human use, and the ones that are not.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Amstel may be correct. This is all speculation until its confirmed 100%.. i just dont understand how **** or his people havent responded on any boards about this yet.. even ones he's sponsored on..

also Godfather, i'm almost positive B***** produces Tren and EQ.. i'll double check but that was one of the main questions concerning his human grade line i thought. Also his selective scamming has been in question for years now. good post though from Gofather and amstel.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    I used a long time ago and would NEVER use again. Draw your own conclusions.
    How come??

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY View Post
    Amstel may be correct. This is all speculation until its confirmed 100%.. i just dont understand how **** or his people havent responded on any boards about this yet.. even ones he's sponsored on..

also Godfather, i'm almost positive B***** produces Tren and EQ.. i'll double check but that was one of the main questions concerning his human grade line i thought. Also his selective scamming has been in question for years now. good post though from Gofather and amstel.
    They do, but you can not find it on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    They do, but you can not find it on their website.
    yeah i just looked around and saw they do produce the exotic compounds. thanks

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Ok so they produce the exotics, and most likely they're doing this "in the back" or producing it as a Veterinary or Research product. Doesn't prove that they are not legit, in fact I think it gives even more credence to the fact that the guy at the front desk of Balkan woulnd't start answering questions to some stranger who walked in off the streets, and a foriegner no less.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Look at the English, they guy obviously is A or works for A
    yeah that'd be what i was insinuating.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    i have ordered from ****before, so far he has treated me fairly and his delivery time is superb "6 days!", although it wasnt the B*****n line that i ordered i would still deal with him for the other brands that he carries.

CYP400 is offline Member
    it IS ugl, they make tren and eq, nuff said

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by CYP400 View Post
    it IS ugl, they make tren and eq, nuff said
    Tren was made for humans marketed as Parabolan many years ago, nuff said. They could also be producing EQ as Veterinary/Research product, which would be why its not listed on its website.

CYP400 is offline Member
    when was tren ace used for humans, please man, stop trying to protect this ugl and they are manufacturing eq for human consumption so they say

CYP400 is offline Member
    Ok so they produce the exotics, and most likely they're doing this "in the back" or producing it as a Veterinary or Research product. Doesn't prove that they are not legit, in fact I think it gives even more credence to the fact that the guy at the front desk of Balkan woulnd't start answering questions to some stranger who walked in off the streets, and a foriegner no less.

when would a true legitimate company produce something "in the back" for muscle heads

i dont think Thegodfather is trying to protect anyone. pretty sure he's just looking at things from all angles as everyone should be doing.

CYP400 is offline Member
    you know what, you right, I apologize gf , if he beleives that they are a true legit company anything anyone says will not change it, so have a nice day

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    This would have been good to know about a week ago.

CYP400 is offline Member
    here is tren e and bold , in my opinion at least the fire breathing lab never tried to pass it self off as a legit company
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.-boldenonae.jpg   B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.-trenboloneforte.jpg  

**** = the fire breathing lab

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    shit. Human grade? How much now is human grade? i dont care what anyone says, if i dont get it from a doctors perscription in a pharmacy here in Canada, i dont ever think its human grade. I can shit in a bottle and call it human grade. Most shit we get, because of the nature of the business, is UGL grade. Thats it. Doesnt mean its not good, just means your taking a chance. Thank you, black market.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    shit. Human grade? How much now is human grade? i dont care what anyone says, if i dont get it from a doctors perscription in a pharmacy here in Canada, i dont ever think its human grade. I can shit in a bottle and call it human grade. Most shit we get, because of the nature of the business, is UGL grade. Thats it. Doesnt mean its not good, just means your taking a chance. Thank you, black market.
    you do have a point...

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    He has done some less than cool things over the years. As far as a person walking into the pharmacy and talking to someone at the front desk about the steroids that they produce for export, sounds kind of ridiculous to be honest. Also, to assume some lackey at the front desk is going to know every product that the company produces is a little far fetched, and I'm sure the 'friend' wasnt standing in the production facilities.

As far as calling the gear 'Human Grade'. Well that would depend on whos standards you are going to base that definition off of. Is the gear human grade by the Food&Drug Administrations standards in the USA? I'm almost sure that its not manufactured under such conditions, but as is the case with most pharm companies outside of the United States with less governmental involvement in private industry. So as some have assessed the gear as being "underground," it may be to those standards.

However, if you took notice to the product list from the company, they only produce hormones which have been approved for use in humans, Test, Deca , Dbol , Anavar , etc. They are not producing any exotics such as Eq& Tren . So the company does appear to be a legitimate enterprise in its country of origin.

A real piece of shit narc that got popped in raw deal, was trying to discredit A*** about 6 months back, and saying that Balkan was not human grade. He was sourcing at that time and obviously had an agenda with Balkan and A***. I'm almost positive that thats where this smear campaign originated from. By the way, that guy who I'm referring to as being a nark, was a ****ing idiot, and had his picture all over the net on boards he posted on, and was sourcing, and then rolled on everyone, may he burn eternally in ****ing hell.
    awsome post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information