newrobb is offline Junior Member

Test Sustanon Vs Test E

I did a short cycle of Test E. Got bad council and my trainer was unreliable and irresponsible. didn't administer properly and crashed. -- I am trying my "starter" cycle again with someone else's professional council and they suggested Test Sustanon because she said that one tends to have less water rentention than Test Enth. I hope to gain/hold muscle and harden up but am not interested in gaining alot of sheer muscle quickly. I was thinking of doing Sustanon to start at 250mg shot (125mg) twice per week and then use Novaldex as PCT--yes, even at that small of a dosage to help keep as much of the gains that I make and to restore natural Test levels when I go off. I'm trying to create a cycle that is half HRT and half AAS for bodybuilding. I'm 44 years of age. Thanks guys. Any of your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    I don't see the Diffrence between them I think both of them are great. I really like Test E cause it's Esters is Long, but honestly there is no diffrence between them I have Cycled with E and my Friend with Sustanon .

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    i like test e better dont half to do it every other day

Second2None is offline Banned
    test e

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    Test enth over sus anyday. I would suggest minimum 500mg per week is a great place to start.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    solo yup test E

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    Test enth over sus anyday. I would suggest minimum 500mg per week is a great place to start. As for coming off cycle just plan a proper pct. Dont rely on "what your mate or your trainer says" look in the pct section on this web site. Learn for yourself what the possible side affects are and keep the required compounds on hand to battle them. Knowledge is power man good luck with your cycle. And make sure your wife or girlfriend is ready cause you are going to be horny as hell

Thread Information