Thread: Gyno prone?

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member

Gyno prone?

I have read many posts here that suggests or say if you are "gyno prone" or I am very "gyno prone"...my question How does one know they are gyno prone unless they have not got it first hand?

I have never had any gyno prone issues or questions in my mind but then again I am starting my first cycle and enough posts have mentioned "if you are gyno prone then this or that", that I am asking is there a way to know your gyno predisposition before a cycle to know what to expect?

thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    I have read many posts here that suggests or say if you are "gyno prone" or I am very "gyno prone"...my question How does one know they are gyno prone unless they have not got it first hand?

I have never had any gyno prone issues or questions in my mind but then again I am starting my first cycle and enough posts have mentioned "if you are gyno prone then this or that", that I am asking is there a way to know your gyno predisposition before a cycle to know what to expect?

thanks
    some people can just look at an Anadrol tab and get gyno while others could eat the whole bottle and never have a problem. Using an AI with your cycle can help you totally avoid this.

Thread Information