J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

2nd cycle help and advice if you will (gyno/sides)

Putting together a 2nd cycle for myself. I'm 27 and have 1 cycle under my belt from approximatly 3 years ago. The cycle consisted of tren /winny and i put in t3 toward the end. I ended up with some gyno for it, but 3 years ago I was a tard and did not run any PCT. I assumed that tren did not armonitize so I did not think I would need it.

I'm wanting to put together another cycle now.

At first I was thinking Decca/Ethinate but the sides are pretty harsh from both. I'm most scared of Progestrone build up from the decca because the tren got me.

I then thought Ethinate/Eq but the ethinate while being a great muscle builder is still pretty harsh like Tren is.

I really liked the effects of the Tren, the gains were outstanding and the strength....

I'm debating right now on using the Tren again, but obviously with a PCT proticol in place. I would keep Tamox on hand, last time I definatly could feel the gyno coming. I'll run clomid though most of the cycle only not taking it the first few weeks, or possibly Letro.

My other option is to run a Primo/Masteron cycle as the sides are so mild with these. The gains would be less, but most would be retained. I would still run PCT with them even though many do not run one with Primo and some people actually just use Masteron as a PCT.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Past experinces?

Thanks so much in advance, looking to learn from everyone elses experince and mistakes to avoid making more on my own!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro...it sounds like you really havent made up your mind what you want to do...do you mean ENANTHATE ?? Test enanthate...what are your goals for the cycle??

lol yes I mean Enanthate , i'm just an awfull speller.

Honestly, I don't have huge goals for this cycle. I'd like to run the test/decca because it will put on some serious mass. But the sides always worry me which is why I was considering Primo/Masteron . I was thinking of the primo/mast to see how I respond to that....If I need somthing stronger after that I can do it on the next cycle though.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    test/deca and primp/mast are completely opposite cycles. Do you wanna bulk or cut?

Most all sides can be combatted with other compounds

You said you are gonna run clomid throughout your cycle??!?! Why would you do that?

I would run clomid if I was running test because I don't want my estrogen levels to make my boobs worse.

I would like to do the test/deca but I fear the sides from them, so was debating a gental cycle first to see the results from there.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    since when does clomid help with gyno?? Over 1,000 posts and still dont know what clomid does??!!?

Thread Information