Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JasonR is offline Member

Tren at 150mg EW- a waste ?

What do you think ? im a guy who takes 200mg of test a week, dont need no mass, just strength recovery and lean mass preservation.

should I use the money to get some tbol or winny instead ? (which will be used at 20-30mg ED)

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    What do you think ? im a guy who takes 200mg of test a week, dont need no mass, just strength recovery and lean mass preservation.

should I use the money to get some tbol or winny instead ? (which will be used at 20-30mg ED)
    you could try 50mg eod which would be 200mg per wk but you might want to up the test a little if you decide to run the tren ...

JasonR is offline Member
    Can you say from experience that i wont add over 10 pounds while being on such a cycle ? of course, low carb diet, not cutting and not bulking, although i will add T3 at 75-100mcg, heat and metabolism are great for recovery and body comp.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Can you say from experience that i wont add over 10 pounds while being on such a cycle ? of course, low carb diet, not cutting and not bulking, although i will add T3 at 75-100mcg, heat and metabolism are great for recovery and body comp.
    no you shouldn't if you watch your sodium and fat intake and also if take an AI for estrogen it'll help keep the water down and the t3 will help burn off fat.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    its alot easier to add muscle with a high carb, high protein diet. Protein turns to muscle nut you need energy to do so, and carbs are that source. Just eat good carbs, brown rice, yams, whole wheat bread and pasta, skip the bad carbs---sugar laden items and white carbs

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    its alot easier to add muscle with a high carb, high protein diet. Protein turns to muscle nut you need energy to do so, and carbs are that source. Just eat good carbs, brown rice, yams, whole wheat bread and pasta, skip the bad carbs---sugar laden items and white carbs
    good tip, thanks for reminding me where enrgy comes from i tend to forget that...

the guy above- thanks, i'll just drop the tren ...

graeme87 is offline Member
    Do you mean to use this as a cycle or are you talking about cruising?

JasonR is offline Member
    cycle, 15-20 weeks in length (test) ... alright ricker that sounds good

JasonR is offline Member
    can i get the tri tren ? its cheaper and imma do it ED anyway....

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I know from my own experiance that running tren a at 75mg 3xweek was a waste.

JasonR is offline Member
    really? man.. i'll just skip it and get an oral and some PCT chems instead. the low endurance while on it isn't my cup of tea anyway

i'll just run sustanon , 150mg twice a week and some winny at 20-30mg ED for 6-8 weeks together with the T3 that im already taking now (t4 actually..) and slin.

I also have a bottle of 20ml 100mg\ml testo suspension... any use of that ? i would use it, but i only have 20ml.

you can run the test suspension at 50mg per day on days you are not injecting the sust. I would not touch the slin either, it can be very dangerouse, but most of all you look to be running a cutter cycle, and slin is very counter productive in a cutter.

Or you could also start the test s 1 week after last inject of sust, then run it until its gone and start pct three days after. Also do you have any more winnie I would never personaly run it less the 50mg ed.

JasonR is offline Member
    hmm, that would be too much test a week. i dont wanna run over 350-400mg per week. i used to run 500 and 750 and its just too much.. too much bloat too much weight and too much water.

Any other creative use for that suspesion ? its already expired (this month) so i wanna use it before it loses its potency. I guess the best option would be just to get another 20ml bottle, but this shit is out of stock everywhere.

about the PCT smooth exit- good idea. ill do that.

Winny - never used it before.. cant afford too much weight gain.. thats why im keeping it low to get some strength, some recovery, and some leanness. but just SOME... i tried heavier cycles before, its just too much

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    I think that low dose of test would suffice just fine. Id try the low dose of tren as well. Im a firm believer that more isnt always better..
    Last edited by Brent_G; 11-25-2007 at 07:58 PM.

JasonR is offline Member
    alright, got another 20ml suspension bottle after making a few phone calls

Now i can just drop the susta and use the suspension ONLY, with Winny and T3.

sounds good ? no tren here.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    im running 150mg eod .. and it seems to be ok.. I wouldnt run any less..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I have many clients who use small amounts of TREN at 35mg EOD and make great gains.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I have many clients who use small amounts of TREN at 35mg EOD and make great gains.
    You can get great results off of just 250 mg/wk on the tren . I believe that it could be done on 35mg EOD, sounds right to me.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    You can get great results off of just 250 mg/wk on the tren. I believe that it could be done on 35mg EOD, sounds right to me.
    I agree 100%...You CAN get results with a low dose of tren ...in fact I do know more than 50mgs EOD and do great...it all depends on the individual!!!

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    I agree 100%...You CAN get results with a low dose of tren...in fact I do know more than 50mgs EOD and do great...it all depends on the individual!!!

I agree.. with teh stated objectives of the OP, low dose tren could be very beneficial IMO but not nearly as beneficial as it would to a body builder loking for 20+ LBS of Lbm... this guys is specifically NOT looking to gain and as such, the low dose tren could help aggresion and strength gains and promote leaneness.

JasonR is offline Member
    Lin and maldorf: How do you know it wasnt the testosterone that gave you good results while running low dose tren ?

JasonR is offline Member
    O rly, can I take it at 50mg EOD and not choke when doing a 150m sprint ?

I'm planning on this:

Test Suspension 40-50mg ED
    T3 75mcg ED
    Winny at 20mg ED (trying to avoid joint problems, while enjoying the strength)
    ur teasing me into tren now... Tri-Tren (just cuz ts cheaper) 50mg, EOD. AM I GONNA CHOKE IN TRAINING

And possibly some humalog for recovery, and DNP in PCT for sure.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    O rly, can I take it at 50mg EOD and not choke when doing a 150m sprint ?

I'm planning on this:

Test Suspension 40-50mg ED
    T3 75mcg ED
    Winny at 20mg ED (trying to avoid joint problems, while enjoying the strength)
    ur teasing me into tren now... Tri-Tren (just cuz ts cheaper) 50mg, EOD. AM I GONNA CHOKE IN TRAINING

And possibly some humalog for recovery, and DNP in PCT for sure.
    It is my opinion that any amount of tren will kill your cardio capacity. If you are a track athlete or runner stay away from tren.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Don't run tren if you want to keep your cardio. Tren kills cardio

JasonR is offline Member
    How bout Halo tabs instead of the tren ? say 10mg per day, for 6 weeks, with the suspension at 30-50mg ED ? should give me lots of strength and aggression for track, huh ?

I already have the suspension on hand, maybe i'll just start it on sunday and order the halo for the last 6 weeks.. im also getting dbol for a bridge at 5mg every morning during HCG +Nolva PCT. medical research suggests that its perfectly fine.

Tren.. though very tempting, maybe next time...

So hows my plan ?

Susp 250mg EW 1-12 (general performance)
    Halotestin 10mg ED+Winny 10-20mg ED 6-12 (strength )
    Dbol 5mg 12-16 PCT (anabolism)
    Nolva 10mg ED 1-12 (Gyno protection, got rid of lumps before dont want them again)
    Nolva 20mg 12-16 (Test recovery)
    HCG 500iu EW 8-12 + (test recovery)
    16-17 dnp 500mg ED (sub 8% BF, 2 weeks before important indoor weekend)
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-28-2007 at 04:09 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren e ****s me up with the sides but i always throw a low dose of 200mg weekly,i get good gains outta that ''low'' dose no probs..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

blue_moon is offline New Member
    Im a strength sports athlete who cannot afford to gain any weight what's so ever...

I have ran 300mg of test weekly forever, close to competitions I run halo at 20mg a day for 2 weeks pre comp or I throw in tren at 75mg eod for 4 weeks pre comp. So far I have been solid for the past 3 years or so.

The test, I run prop at 75mg on monday, wednesday, friday and saturday.

JasonR is offline Member
    Cool man, what are ur times ? so all you touch is test, halo and tren ? what else do you like ? what do u take in the off season

Thread Information