nchristie23 is offline New Member

Post Steroid Questions for High School Project

Hey, I don't take steroids or anything, but I'm doing a biology project over a contraversial project, and would like some information about some questions I have over anabolic steroids. I hope you answer with appropriate responses, because it is for a project, not just to be retarted. If there is another site where anyone may know where I can better ask these questions, feel free to let me know. Thanks!!!

1. Is the efficency of anabolic steroids in any way similar to that of creatine? (idk how to spell creatine)

2. Is there any advantage by taking anabolic steroids in the form of a pill rather than using a needle?

3. Is there any chance that creatine will soon be considered an illegal drug and be banned with regards to any relation with anabolic steroids? In other words, are these durgs related at all???

4. Is there as big a problem with people smuggling steroids as there is with other illegal drugs like marijuana, cocaine, etc.?

5. Even if people use steroids correctly while lifting weights, is it still harmful towards your body in the long run?

I would greatly appreciate answers to all these questions!!! Thanks!!!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    uh oh, another one of these....

So you're in Highschool? And probably under 18 then?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nchristie23 View Post
    1. Is the efficency of anabolic steroids in any way similar to that of creatine? (idk how to spell creatine)
    No. They work through completely different pathways than creatine, and they provide FAR greater results.

2. Is there any advantage by taking anabolic steroids in the form of a pill rather than using a needle?
    The only advantage is convenience (though I still believe that it's MORE convenient to do a shot 1-2 times a week than have to carry around pills and pop them constantly throughout the day. Most oral steroids are harsh on the liver anyhow, so it's not really convenient by much.

3. Is there any chance that creatine will soon be considered an illegal drug and be banned with regards to any relation with anabolic steroids? In other words, are these durgs related at all???
    No they are not related, but yes there is a high chance that creatine along with most other supplements including vitamins will be classified as drugs and banned. The EU already did this back in 2005. For Vitamin C, for example, you can't buy over 60mg without a doc's perscription. The movement for this has already begun in the USA and the FDA along with various politicans are trying to pass this in congress.

4. Is there as big a problem with people smuggling steroids as there is with other illegal drugs like marijuana, cocaine, etc.?
    This question is relative to who this is being asked. Ask a responsible steroid user like us this question, and we will say something along the lines that steroid use isn't much of a problem in the first place at all. Ask an avid anti-steroid person and they will say it's a gigantic problem. It's relative to who you ask.

5. Even if people use steroids correctly while lifting weights, is it still harmful towards your body in the long run?
    This depends on dosage, how often you cycle steroids , etc. Moderate responsible use will not cause harmful damage and can infact be helpful to the body. Abuse and misuse will most definitely cause big problems down the road. The difference here is USE and ABUSE.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Good job Atomini!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

The EU already did this back in 2005. For Vitamin C, for example, you can't buy over 60mg without a doc's perscription. The movement for this has already begun in the USA and the FDA along with various politicans are trying to pass this in congress.
    Are you joking?.....that is ridiculous

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000 View Post
    LOL so do i need to start stashing my 100 grams worth of vitamin C with the gear? haha

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000 View Post
    No joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV2olDA0w8U

http://www.rense.com/general24/drgs.htm

It's all about restricting your personal freedom and bodily sovereignty. Once the government can control you and tell you what you can or can't put into your body, then they have a foothold and can pretty much control anything else they want after that, since bodily sovereignty is the ultimate and most personal of freedoms. Not to mention the second reason is all about money, money, and more MONEY. They want a monopoly on everything (which is why we have a war on drugs because the domestic American pharmaceutical companies want the monopoly on drug sales/distribution via perscription) and soon this will happen with supplements.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    No joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV2olDA0w8U

http://www.rense.com/general24/drgs.htm

It's all about restricting your personal freedom and bodily sovereignty. Once the government can control you and tell you what you can or can't put into your body, then they have a foothold and can pretty much control anything else they want after that, since bodily sovereignty is the ultimate and most personal of freedoms. Not to mention the second reason is all about money, money, and more MONEY. They want a monopoly on everything (which is why we have a war on drugs because the domestic American pharmaceutical companies want the monopoly on drug sales/distribution via perscription) and soon this will happen with supplements.
    Agree

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Its funny how far our nation has come since it founding. Liberty was a big reason the british colonies split from England all those years ago, under the oppression of King George. Now we are under oppression again, accept this time we have no were to move too.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I don't take steroids or anything, but I'm doing a biology project over a contraversial project, and would like some information about some questions I have over anabolic steroids. I hope you answer with appropriate responses, because it is for a project, not just to be retarted. If there is another site where anyone may know where I can better ask these questions, feel free to let me know. Thanks!!!

You could answer all this on your own with 5 min of research.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    A well thought and worded response Atomini. I couldn't have done any better myself. You do the board proud.

It's rediculous. People think the government has banned and illegalized drugs because they're harmful? Nonsense. The criminalization has caused more problems tenfold than it cures. It's all about money and control/power. If we let this slide, the only place you will have to go to get your supplements and vitamins is your doctor through perscription. You tell your doc what vitamin(s) you want and he writes a script. Then you go to the pharmacy and buy what you need with the script. And you can't get this stuff from anywhere else but these government controlled pharmacies. That means you have to pay the prices THEY set (and of course they'll jack the prices up to assrape prices), buy this stuff from THEIR pharmacies, and you have no choice as to where you want to get it. It's going to be either you buy it from them at the price they set, or you don't get what you want at all because that's the only legal way to get it! Just like the way it is with drugs at the moment. I thought we were supposed to be a capitalist free market society? That's not capitalism. That's communism!

A free market capitalist system is one where you can CHOOSE where you want to buy things and spend your money. If you don't want to buy your vitamins at a specific store because it's overpriced, you can say fvck them and go somewhere else where it's cheaper! That's the beauty of having a free market! In the system that we're moving into which I described above, you will ONLY be able to buy where the government tells you to (pharmacies via scripts) and pay ONLY the prices that THEY set if you want to buy it legally. That's complete control of the market when the government tells you where specifically you can and can't buy stuff, and when they tell you what specific price to buy it. The USA (or rather, North America in general) is turning into a communist/fascist society, I don't give a shit what anyone says. This has already happened with drugs and now it's going to start to happen with nutritional supplements, vitamins, and food. It has to stop.

So those of you (especially you, original poster) who think drugs are illegal because they're harmful and you think the government is being all goody-goody trying to look out for your health and safety, please realize THAT IS WRONG and see the truth of the situation. In the end, ANYTHING is harmful if abused, not just drugs. Sex, water, sugar, big macs, french fries, driving down the street in your car, etc. are all harmful if abused or misused.

brajosm is offline Banned
    outlawing certaining things creates bigger government which the gov. absolutly loves. More laws=Bigger Goverment=More money to enforce=More of your tax dollars going to lock your ass up. Gotta love it

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    nobody outlawing vitamins your a little off

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    quit scaring the high schooler

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    Lol..

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

So those of you (especially you, original poster) who think drugs are illegal because they're harmful and you think the government is being all goody-goody trying to look out for your health and safety, please realize THAT IS WRONG and see the truth of the situation. In the end, ANYTHING is harmful if abused, not just drugs. Sex, water, sugar, big macs, french fries, driving down the street in your car, etc. are all harmful if abused or misused.
    i'm in trouble. on another note, i dont think the gov does it to make money but politicans, that get paid through the back door by corporations to pass laws to advantage the drug compaies etc.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    guns dont kill people

the government does

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    fuk the government, fuk bush and his administration, he is stripping the citizens of this countries rights, liberties, fukin everything, we're on our way to being a dictatorship..there's ten steps to turn a democracy into a dictatorship, and bush is already threw 5 steps!!!!! dont believe me?! do ur research as nebody on this site says!!! Bush allowed the law to call anybody an "enemey of combatant"...with that, they can strip ur first 6 amendments right away from you, ship u to Guantanamo cuba, hold you there for years, not allow u to speak to ur family or tell them where u are, and then they release you, and u take them to court, and they dont need evidence to show why the did what they did to you bc u were labelled as an enemy of combatant...its really fuked up!! not a lot of ppl know wtf is happening to this country!! fukin bush i swear to god..kill that fuker!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Atomini did a great job with the answers but I'm sure you're looking for more than one response, so here's another take:

in bold

1. Is the efficency of anabolic steroids in any way similar to that of creatine? (idk how to spell creatine)AS is in another ball game altogether. Creatine is an organic acid derived from red meat which volumizes muscle through water retention and provides extra endurance when your ATP pathways have been exhausted. AS are hormones that manipulate your endocrine system to accelerate muscle anabolism, stall catabolism or improve quality of the muscles.Creatine does not alter your endocrine system, AS does.

2. Is there any advantage by taking anabolic steroids in the form of a pill rather than using a needle?The biggest misconception are that orals are safer than injectables. Most orals are designed to survive breakdown in the first pass thru the liver by being alkylated at a certain molecular position (17aa)..which makes orals liver toxic to a certain degree. Injectables are absorbed by the muscle and are released into the bloodstream, where they are uptaken by receptors throughout the body with no significant impact to the liver (for the most part)

3. Is there any chance that creatine will soon be considered an illegal drug and be banned with regards to any relation with anabolic steroids? In other words, are these durgs related at all??? see answer 1. for all suitable purposes, creatine is a natural supplement and should be treated as such.

4. Is there as big a problem with people smuggling steroids as there is with other illegal drugs like marijuana, cocaine, etc.?Seems to be...although steroids are categorized as controlled substances I believe, and not illegal drugs.

5. Even if people use steroids correctly while lifting weights, is it still harmful towards your body in the long run? NO and yes.... NO because if one cycles correctly and follows up with a good PCT, then it is possible to achieve the body's natural homeostasis with no long term complications...I also say YES because if you start too young, even if you do it correctly, it may retard your body's ability to fully develop its endocrine system and reach sexual maturation. Furthermore, a lot of steroids alter blood lipid profiles during the duration of the cycle so that LDLs soar while HDL plummets. This certainly exposes one to atherosclerosis or heart diseade, especially if it is hereditary. The longer you cycle, the greater the exposure

Hope this helps!
    Cheers

So you got a steroid debate, govennment stripping rights and killing people, and a not so secret plot to kill the president by deranged juicers!!!This is going to be a another WATERLOU!! Whose Deepgoat this time?
    Sounds like a great high school paper

Quote Originally Posted by kostakv View Post
    nobody outlawing vitamins your a little off
    Bud, do some research. I already posted some evidence of it. The EU has already done this, and Congress is attempting to do this for the United States.

Thread Information