Thread: Winny Only

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Winny Only

So before everyone rants and raves about the search button i have looked try typeing in winny and see what you get.

Ok so i am personaly done with ASS but i seems i have become the local guru and everyone comes to me with there questions. For the most part i can answer them and explain pct and dosages and everything but this guy is asking me about a winny only cycle. he is already dead set on doing a winny only cycle but i don't know if there is a PCT involved when useing a winny only test because it is not a test so does it cut off you natural test production? Thanks

JSola is offline Associate Member
    I was told to go with the usual 20mg nolvadex /100mgclomid, after i got of a winny only cycle

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    all aas shut down test production. 40 nolva 150 clomid 2 weeks 20 nolva 50 clomid 2 weeks with adex run all 4 weeks at .5mg a day

noobEX is offline New Member
    oral winny f###ed up my face skin sooooo bad

cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member
    i just got off a winny only cycle, tore my joints to pieces and ill never take thats stuff again...however i did no pct and everything went fine, but i wouldnt recomend that to anyone else.

agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member
    Dont forget the cramps from hell!! I would rather that primo than winny again. yeah its more $$ but a lot easyer on the body with much less sides and works very well.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    If hes stuck on a winny only cycle, tell him to do Anavar instead, it will give him much better results.

as for PCT, every steroid is going to shut you down, I dont care what u run, its going to effect your natural production. Follow a normal PCT after every cycle.

Thread Information