mattuk is offline Junior Member

will t3 hinder my gains

hey guys,
    just finished 3rd week of prop 80 mg ed
    tren 80 mg ed
    and im up 7 lbs although the 7lbs came in first 10 days.

my weight has stayed the same ( within 0.2 kg) for last 2 weeks nearly.

im not taking armosin at 25 mg ed as my nips were sore which have now subsided so ive dropped down to 12.5 mg ed ( lions stuff)
    im also on 50 mcg t3 ed.

so i have 2 options, either im staying the exact same with body weight etc and not gaining or losing anything or 2)
    im staying same weight but dropping bodyfat.
    i cant really see to much difference in mirror but my streght in last week has shot up.

ive never took tren before and im eating about 3500 kcals clean a day ( im 185lbs, 5'9) i was lookign for a clean bulk

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattuk View Post
    hey guys,
    just finished 3rd week of prop 80 mg ed
    tren 80 mg ed
    and im up 7 lbs although the 7lbs came in first 10 days.

my weight has stayed the same ( within 0.2 kg) for last 2 weeks nearly.

im not taking armosin at 25 mg ed as my nips were sore which have now subsided so ive dropped down to 12.5 mg ed ( lions stuff)
    im also on 50 mcg t3 ed.

so i have 2 options, either im staying the exact same with body weight etc and not gaining or losing anything or 2)
    im staying same weight but dropping bodyfat.
    i cant really see to much difference in mirror but my streght in last week has shot up.

ive never took tren before and im eating about 3500 kcals clean a day ( im 185lbs, 5'9) i was lookign for a clean bulk
    Increase your calories straight up..... you want to run T3 with tren and @50mg ED its not going to hinder gains if you EAT but with the T3 keeping your thyroid trucking in spite of the tren and the tren's nutrient partitioning properties its almost impossible to gain fat.... I just did the same cycle except with dbol in the beginning .. winni at the end and my thyroid was armour with t3and t4 I was eating in excess of 4500 calories some of the calories from cake.... and I couldnt gain weight at the end =P.....

Moral of the story your doing everything right just eat a whole hell of a lot more.... dont get stupid with the crap but you can have a doughnut if you want it...

Thread Information