Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gladiator2569 is offline New Member
    Hey there I dont mean to jump high jack someones post but you all seem to have it worked out and I nd the info your talking about.. So I have Reforvit-b (d-bol) and Ara-test 250 What is teh recommended dosages and when for a cycle? Like start test 1ml a week and d-bol 2ml how often or however I should do it can you tell me? Thanks for any info... I did this same cycle years ago but dont remember how i did it I'm 6'4" 250 the heavist I have ever been want to lose some weight bit I want the strength so I want to do this cycle and I have it already... Thanks for any info....

thai007 is offline New Member

D-Bol

Well thanks for the info guys ...i understand what you guys are saying now...i have changed my cycle...cause of the info i got...i hooked up with a buddy of mind an he was saying the same shit about orals . he said gave me a good cycle that i will be starting in 1 week. ( It Test E-Deca -Primobolan -Depot) an a really good pct. An its all injectables no orals. he says that i should benefit much better from this cycle then the one i was going to do.

i take comments if someone disagree with that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information