Arrow Few Questions about TEST CYP

As I've said in previous threads; the cycle is at 500mg/pw but I am pretty frightened about the sides.
    I will be running nolva post cycle, and if sides come in mid cycle - I will dose 20mg nolva per day.

I wanted to have something to help me with my training goals, which range from more lean muscle and less body fat (more muscle = less fat, in the end)

200 pds
    14% bf
    24 years old

---> Should I be worrying about sides with it being a lower dosage of test? <---
    - Will nolva take care of my libido/low test post cycle? ***
    - Will I get fatter on test? I'm not eating a whole lot more comparibly.
    - LASTLY... how can I ensure that my gains are mostly lean muscle, and not me puffing up? Proviron seems to be fairly risky... and nolva is all I have right now.

Paranoid questions, help
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 12-03-2007 at 07:08 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    1. you will not know if you are gyno prone until you get on cycle, i would get arimidex and keep it on hand in case the nolva is not enough. one can never be too cautious.
    2. nolva is not good enough for a pct alone, get some aromasin or clomid etc. check out the pct forums for outlines of pcts.
    3. test actually burns fat by binding to the androgen receptors. you will get fat if you eat crappy. diet dictates your body composition.
    2. water retention is a side of estrogen, nolva can reduce this if you run it on cycle, arimidex as well. I wouldnt run anything beside the nolva unless you are finding you are getting itchy nips etc.

1. Alright I hope arimidex won't cost me a truck load.
    2. Great, thank you!
    3. Yeah I was pretty sure about that. I'm not calculating my protein/carbs/fat as I should be, but I am just not eating any garbage and nothing pre-packaged.
    4. Perfect, maybe i'll run 20mg throughout my cycle - just to keep my puffiness down - is this a good idea?

Thank you so much!

ThisBigBastard is offline Junior Member
    Arimidex is expensive as hell... anyone know any good alternatives that don't cost that much?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBigBastard
    Arimidex is expensive as hell... anyone know any good alternatives that don't cost that much?
    expensive? research sites such as ar-r sell it for cheap, as well as any ugl. ive never seen it being expensive at all

Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic
    1. Alright I hope arimidex won't cost me a truck load.
    2. Great, thank you!
    3. Yeah I was pretty sure about that. I'm not calculating my protein/carbs/fat as I should be, but I am just not eating any garbage and nothing pre-packaged.
    4. Perfect, maybe i'll run 20mg throughout my cycle - just to keep my puffiness down - is this a good idea?

Thank you so much!
    arimidex isnt expensive, check out ar-r , they carry it.

you can run nolva at 20mg ed, but i would run it at 10 and adjust accordingly if you feel any gyno symptoms coming on.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    As I've said in previous threads; the cycle is at 500mg/pw but I am pretty frightened about the sides.
    I will be running nolva post cycle, and if sides come in mid cycle - I will dose 20mg nolva per day.

I wanted to have something to help me with my training goals, which range from more lean muscle and less body fat (more muscle = less fat, in the end)

200 pds
    14% bf
    24 years old

---> Should I be worrying about sides with it being a lower dosage of test? <---
    - Will nolva take care of my libido/low test post cycle? ***
    - Will I get fatter on test? I'm not eating a whole lot more comparibly.
    - LASTLY... how can I ensure that my gains are mostly lean muscle, and not me puffing up? Proviron seems to be fairly risky... and nolva is all I have right now.

Paranoid questions, help
    Bro,

Proviron is as safe as baby food and it increases the amount of free test. I always run it in my cycles.

Thanks guys, you're really helpin!

Low Nolva will keep me lean? I mean I don't want to IRRADICATE all gains from test, I just don't want to be puffy.
    Lean muscle is my goal, and test cyp was perscribed
    (tried tren ace, but that stuff is brutal tough on me)

Proviron can be run with Nolva and test?
    What would that do for me?

Also: Will I actually get fatter off of test?! I keep reading that this comes with it, and it's the LAST thing I want.
    Will running low-nolva throughout my cycle prevent this?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    dude you will be fine. stop freaking out

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    Also: Will I actually get fatter off of test?! I keep reading that this comes with it, and it's the LAST thing I want.
    Will running low-nolva throughout my cycle prevent this?
    It all depends on your diet. If your eating clean then no worries. But if your eating everything in site then yes you will gain fat! Thats what i do tho when bulking.

Thread Information