swedes is offline Associate Member

Shortest cycle for test cyp?

I was looking at doing a cycle of cyp soon but I only wanted to do a short one. I realize prop would be the best but it just gets too painful. Would 8 or 10 weeks be the minimum? What if I front loaded it and used higher doses? My last cycle was cyp for 4 months at 600mg/week and I loved it. Started to get too much acne near the end though. Is 8 weeks too short. Don't really wanna jump start with prop or dbol either. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any ideas

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i ran an 8 week test cyp and 1-test cycle and gained 15 pounds but i can attribute that mostly to the 1-test.if i was you i'd run it 10 weeks min as cyp can take 4-6 weeks to kick in.when do u feel it kicks in for ya?....repped

i dont understand y u only wanna do it for 8 weeks?? cuz of acne? i run 8-10 week cycles but i usually feel it kick in early (around 3 weeks).

I only wanna do 8 weeks or so because I am going to do a better cycle starting in april. If I do a longer one now I won't have enough time off before starting again. Not sure what test 1 is? And yeah I didn't really feel it kick in until 6 weeks or so before-that's why I was wondering about front loading.

bump

Thread Information