Thread: How much test?

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member

How much test?

haven't been on the forum in a while- i have a couple questions reguarding my upcoming cycle. right now im running 1000 mgs of sust with 600 mgs of decca (off season, trying to gain mass) .

starting january i am switching up drugs, i plan to run
    - 100 mgs primo m/w/f/su
    - 50 mgs prop m/w/f/su - (not looking forward to injection pain)
    - 50 mgs of winstrol ed (oral)
    - 1 mg of arimidex ed
    - 10 mgs of nolva ed

Question 1- is that enough test to keep my sex drive where i need it to be

Question 2- i am running it for about 100 days and i have to take a physical fitness test (i am in the army) at about my 7th or 8th week in- am i going to be sucking on cardio with those drugs or what?

Question 3- would sustanon be better than prop- strictly opinions- i would have to be taking 500 mgs of sust (.5 cc 4 times weekly = 500mgs) is that too much test for a precomp. stack?

thoughts? thanks a bunch all

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like you need some time off first. Running that kind of juice for that long is not good. You would propobaly just waste time, money and precious juice on the second cycle.

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g_style View Post
    Sounds to me like you need some time off first. Running that kind of juice for that long is not good. You would propobaly just waste time, money and precious juice on the second cycle.
    sounds to me like you dont know what you are talking about.

you think bodybuilders competing at 220 lbs do 10 week cycles? no- they stay on for months.

im 8 months on, 4 months off bud- run clomid at 100 mgs for 4 weeks, 20 mgs of nolva with it, using hcg for the first two weeks with arimidex .

would someone who knows anything about bodybuilding and stacking steroids please give me a reply, if you dont know what your talking about shut up. thanks

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fsu1985 View Post
    sounds to me like you dont know what you are talking about.

you think bodybuilders competing at 220 lbs do 10 week cycles? no- they stay on for months.

im 8 months on, 4 months off bud- run clomid at 100 mgs for 4 weeks, 20 mgs of nolva with it, using hcg for the first two weeks with arimidex .

would someone who knows anything about bodybuilding and stacking steroids please give me a reply, if you dont know what your talking about shut up. thanks
    lol I love that responce!!!! to ansure question 1, if you have never had an issue with sex drive before then I would think you would be fine. I know I could run that and have no problems. # 2 I would say your conditioning?endurance will be more dependent on you than the drug unless you have had issues with certain drugs causeing you to loose some enderance in the past. I have never had a drug do it only factor for me would be body weight. The heavier to more difficult. # 3 Im not to sure bout it. Ive never really like sus, but with eod injection you may be fine.
    Im no expert, Im just speaking from my personal experience.

Thread Information