Thread: Cycle questions

DDog330 is offline New Member

Cycle questions

I'd like to start a tren cycle but I'm worried about the sides... I have 4 years of AAS experience but have never tried Tren Acetate..I am 5'6" and weigh 160lbs currently. I have test 250 to stack with it as well. My main concern is the sexual sides. I have a few girls i'm involved with and would hate to lose them. Anyways, how much Tren? Test? And would tribulus help to counteract with the sexual sides??? Thanks in advance!

facile is offline Member
    I never had any issues with tren , but test should be included with a tren cycle. What kind of test is test 250? I'd go with prop since you will be injecting tren A EOD anyway. As long as you have the test with it you probably won't notice any sexual sides.

Of course think about pct and research tren and asscess if you want to have an AI on hand.

Okay thanks! The brand name is Pets Pharma Test 250.It has Prop, Fenil Prop, Isocaproato(translate?) , and Deca ..It's a blend like Sust. How many CC's of Tren EOD and how many CC's of Test? Can I inject the test once a week?

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDog330 View Post
    Okay thanks! The brand name is Pets Pharma Test 250.It has Prop, Fenil Prop, Isocaproato(translate?) , and Deca..It's a blend like Sust. How many CC's of Tren EOD and how many CC's of Test? Can I inject the test once a week?
    I am unfamiliar with that test,it is blended with deca or is it a test deconate ? if it is a blend of tests you would most likely inject twice a week.
    How many mgs of tren A do you have ? (mgs per ml). A cc is a measurement the mg's is the strength of the tren.

Have you used injectables previously ?

facile: Thanks for you quick responses....Your right it is test deconate..As for the Tren it's 75mg.It's a 20ml bottle as well. I have used injectables for some time now..

facile is offline Member
    I would inject the test 2x week and the tren eod starting a 1 cc or 75 mgs, tren can be harsh, if you don't experience any unbearable sides then you can increase it.
    Do you have a PCT planned?

Can I inject the Test in the same syringe as the Tren ? As for PCT it usually includes Clomid as well as HCG ..and I use Tribulus during the cycle as well to keep my free testosterone up.

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDog330 View Post
    Can I inject the Test in the same syringe as the Tren? As for PCT it usually includes Clomid as well as HCG..and I use Tribulus during the cycle as well to keep my free testosterone up.
    You can do both at the same time.

I'm about 12% BF right now..Will this cycle help me get down to maybe 8%? Assuming my diet is clean...

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Tren kills your cardio I doubt you loose that much fat but man you have been using steroids for 4 years and you weigh 160 make sure you use proper PCT to keep your gains.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    best advice, is make sure you have proper pct treatment. tren is great for cutting, just eat clean, do low intensity cardio. throw in some clen later on

topnotch is offline Member
    man, after that many cycles, you should be more than 160...something is wrong w/ your diet or training, and i would about bet it's your diet...you dont seem to have enough knowledge of what your doing to be running these compounds, especially not tren b/c it's a harsh steroid ...

Thread Information