Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    boogieman1 is offline New Member

Replacing Needles on syringes Q

Was reading the Injection process on the homepage and saw that it said to replace the needle from the syringe... do most of you do this or do you just use the same needle?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I use the same needle for drawing and shooting, then i discard the needle and syringe. Sometimes i may change the needle if i dropped it or felt the need be. i hope you dont mean using the same syring and needle through the whole cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    I use the same needle for drawing and shooting, then i discard the needle and syringe. Sometimes i may change the needle if i dropped it or felt the need be. i hope you dont mean using the same syring and needle through the whole cycle???
    Haha no no of couse not... have you ever had infection problems?

also whats the deal with the rubber stopper? I just read a thread where the guy removed it or something?? what does the stopper look like

no bro, don't remove the rubber stopper. clean the top of the rubber with rubbin alcohol, stick the needle thru the stopper and draw up what you need. If you need a cc of oil, then draw up a cc of air and shoot into vial. once you have your cc, your ready to inject. its up to you if you wanna change the needle. i did last cycle cus i was a p*ssy and didnt want to shoot 23g :-) next cycle ill man up. And no infections here bro.

but always used fresh syringe and pin every injection.

no bro, don't remove the rubber stopper. clean the top of the rubber with rubbin alcohol, stick the needle thru the stopper and draw up what you need. If you need a cc of oil, then draw up a cc of air and shoot into vial. once you have your cc, your ready to inject. its up to you if you wanna change the needle. i did last cycle cus i was a p*ssy and didnt want to shoot 23g :-) next cycle ill man up. And no infections here bro.

what did you mean by the highlighted area above? if I need oil? i just doing test E 500 mg a week once I do start

I replace em...I've done both and drawing dulls the fuk outta the needle and it dont go in as smooth..

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman1 View Post
    what did you mean by the highlighted area above? if I need oil? i just doing test E 500 mg a week once I do start
    sorry that sounded like a second grader Draw up a ml of air and shoot that ml of air into the bottle. Next draw up a ml of oil (guessing its 250mg per ml and your doing 250mg every 3.5 days) Once you have your ml of oil you are good to shoot. The needle will be a little dull but nothing unbearable. The reason this is done is because it will create a vaccuum effect if you do not shoot the 1ml of air into the vial, you need to replace the oil with the air. get it? otherwise drawing up oil would take forever. MAke sense now? If not im sorry i cant type this out, im gettin tired and im sick.....oh yeah and 1CC=1Ml

RBIZZY is offline Member
    I Agree With Legobricks... And He Means Before You Pull The Juice Into The Needle Put 1cc Of Air Into The Vial.... It Helps Push The Juice Into The Syringe...

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    I Agree With Legobricks... And He Means Before You Pull The Juice Into The Needle Put 1cc Of Air Into The Vial.... It Helps Push The Juice Into The Syringe...

THANK YOU!!! I could not for the life of me try to figure how to word it....ahhh god i hate getting sick....

ohhhhh ok I see what youre saying... and oil=juice also duh gah that was dumb lol.. thanks bros

RBIZZY is offline Member
    THANK YOU!!! I could not for the life of me try to figure how to word it....ahhh god i hate getting sick....
    LOL..no problem...i when im not feeling good my brain gets all twisted up too. if your sick try taking some "ester-c"... its better than vitamin c pills...alot more vitamin c in them. they have me fealing better in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    LOL..no problem...i when im not feeling good my brain gets all twisted up too. if your sick try taking some "ester-c"... its better than vitamin c pills...alot more vitamin c in them. they have me fealing better in no time.
    sweet ill check'em out! Its like i have the stomach flu or something cus i cant even eat...........

RBIZZY is offline Member
    sounds like thats been going around...my girl had stomach flu like symtoms today and my bro did too. if you stomache is messed up get "manudo" soup... its in the mexican section at any grochery store... anyone who has stomach problems that i see and trys it, usually feels better later on......

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I do, draw from bottle with 18, shoot with 23/24/25 gauge

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    There are pictures floating around of what happens to a needle that gets used once and twice.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    dude all I have ever used is 22 & 23g needles to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    dude all I have ever used is 22 & 23g needles to shoot.
    I know, like i said, im kinda a puss bag when it comes to them

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I never draw and shoot with the same pin, I like a fresh one to shoot.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    I never draw and shoot with the same pin, I like a fresh one to shoot.
    i have used the same one before just to see how bad it was. Man it was like using a tooth pick

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I used the same 23g to draw and shoot. Until recent man I didn't know what I was missing, now I buy the needles with 22g to draw and replace with 25 to shoot. I was so happy with the difference I started a thread about it last week.

you guys have a URL I could go to to learn more about needles?? (like CC and how to change out the needle from the syringe etc etc)

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    i shoot with a dif pin than i draw with as well.. it feels much better.. and on most syringes the pin just screws off and is ready to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I used the same 23g to draw and shoot. Until recent man I didn't know what I was missing, now I buy the needles with 22g to draw and replace with 25 to shoot. I was so happy with the difference I started a thread about it last week.
    x1

Just started with 25 gauge much much better to shoot than 23,I now only use it to draw.

you guys have a URL about syringes I could checkout though?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    why would you not? i dont know how much they are but its like a couple cents. Dont risk it, plus i have jeard that not switching hurts like a bitch

SdiZZle is offline Associate Member
    I draw and shoot with the same pin. I didn't for the first half of the cycle, but then I was running low so I used the same pin. No difference. It feels exactly the same. I draw and shoot using a 25g pin. I don't know why you would use a bigger needle when this works absolutely fine. Also, does the doctor switch out the pin after filling the syringe? No, he sticks it right in your arm and you are fine.

oldnoob is offline New Member
    hi guys one qns to ask~~ i can not fix the needle unto the syringe completely however hard i try~~ there will owaes be a portion of the syringe tip left out issit alrite to shoot liddat ? however hard i twist n turn the needle and syringe jus wun fix completely

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    draw with one change it then shoot with the other.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    I replace em...I've done both and drawing dulls the fuk outta the needle and it dont go in as smooth..
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnoob View Post
    hi guys one qns to ask~~ i can not fix the needle unto the syringe completely however hard i try~~ there will owaes be a portion of the syringe tip left out issit alrite to shoot liddat ? however hard i twist n turn the needle and syringe jus wun fix completely
    Do you mean the tip of the syringe is longer than the cavity of the needle?

Big

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    pull with 18 and inject with 22....have reused the 18's before after alcohol wipe...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    I do, draw from bottle with 18, shoot with 23/24/25 gauge
    exactly what i do!

oldnoob is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior View Post
    Do you mean the tip of the syringe is longer than the cavity of the needle?
    yep~ they juz wun fix completely ~ i am afriad there wud be a pocket of air in between the tip of syringe and cavity of the needle

yep~ they juz wun fix completely ~ i am afriad there wud be a pocket of air in between the tip of syringe and cavity of the needle
    That is normal. You fill it with the substance you are injecting instead of air.

Big

alrighty then...you should always turn the syringe pin side up and purge all air before injecting.

Big
    oops, I'll translate:
    u shuld alwaze tun the syringe pin syd up and purge all air b4 injecting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information