DeepDiver is offline Junior Member

Increase Dose Mid Cycle?

Hello All: I have five full weeks to go on a 12 week cylce of 210mg of Test Cyp and 210mg of Deca per week. This was also stacked with a cycle of 100mg per week of Win and I just finished that cycle this week. (Win was twice a week 50mg each time) I am also taking anastrozole three times per week as an anti estrogen. And for post cycle I have gonadotropin inj and clomophine pills cycle standing by. I am a novice user and 4 year bodybuilder, novice meaning this is my first cycle. A clinic w/ doc has proscribed and I am making modest gains. My questions is: As I read up more on cycles It seems I should be doing at least double of the test/deca combo, my doc says current dose is good because I will keep 90% of the gains post cycle. Can I increase my test and deca to 400mg each per week and get any better gains with five full weeks left. Overall, what benefits/drawbacks come from dose changes mid cycle? I plan to continue with another cycle after my post cycle meds are through. What do you guys think?

45 yr old
    220 lbs
    20% BF (and falling)
    6 feet tall
    Last edited by DeepDiver; 12-11-2007 at 04:39 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    with the long esters attatched to deca the changes take longer to notice but you might benefit by increasing the dosages for the last 5 weeks. from what ive read it takes about 5 weeks to feel the deca kick in, so that might be just enough time to get some extra gains off your cycle.

make sure you run your test 2 weeks after you stop deca to let the metabolites clear and then start you pct 2 weeks after your last shot of test.

clomid and hcg is not a very good pct for a suppressive cycle including deca, you might want to get nolva and aromasin , drop the clomid and keep the hcg

Thanks for the reply, should I bother increasing the test as well or just the Deca ?

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Some people will say that you only need an HRT dose while others will say you need a higher dose of test than deca . Personally I love test so I run it higher than deca, but I don't think it's necessary to run it that high if all your trying to do is maintain your libido.

Thanks for the advice, labido is no problem, want to keep the mass growing and the bodyfat droping. After lots of research, going to up to 400mg /week of both test and deca for the remaining five weeks. On a great high calorie diet already so the increase in dose should go well as far as diet goes.

Any advice on what the next cycle should consist of when I am done with PCT? Lots of choices

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest holding off on your next cycle until you get your bodyfat down, than you have many options. You could go on a lean bulk, a cutter (to get into the single digits) or an all out bulk (with all clean, but high calories).

Sounds, good. BF droping fast, what are you thinking.... 14%-18% somewhere in there is my thought.

SNUKA is offline Member
    whats up with winny twice a week?

Thread Information