bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member

Exclamation right doses for EPO???

HI!i have search a lot on the internet and i am confused about the right doses for epo,for improving athletic performance(endurence).i have read that a good dose is 20ui/kg,but also i have found recomandation like 50ui/kg or 100ui/kg.ithink this is dangerous,because the hematocrit can raise too muc...no??tell me your's opinion to make progress and also to stay on the safe side

i have forget to say 20ui/kg-3times/week for 2-3 weeks,and after a mentaining dose of 20ui/kg/week

nobody knows nothing about EPO?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i wih i could help but im not terribly familiar with Erythropoietin, however i do know it is pretty dangerous and can lead to you becoming anemic. why are you interested in this? do you compete in any endurance sports?

tri-athlete is offline Junior Member
    It would all depend on your goals. I would pay attention to your bloodwork more than your weight for dosage. Find your hematocrit. 3000 iu will raise you 1 point with very little deviation. With that you can estimate how much your dose of choice will raise your red blood cell percentage. Do not let it go over 55%, and be sure to get bloodwork done regularly. This drug will kill you if you dont pay attention to your rbc count.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Why do you want to know? I thought you were a bodybuilder bogden, not an enduro guy. Not worth the risk to you if you are trying to get a few more reps in the gym.

it is not for me!!it is for a friend of mine who will fight in 8weeks..you are sure that 3000ui will raise your's hematocrit with only 1point?so tell me exactly if you know what is the wright/safe dose for epo??20-50ui/kg from what i have read it is enough..or it is too little?

if your friend doesnt know a doctor that can help him with this.You can stick a fork in him cause hes done!!!!!!!!!!!How many cyclist have to die before you fools take notice.Fighters do not need the kind of endurance that this drug provides.Unless your running from your rival its not going to benifit you enough to take the risk.Not enough info is availble for the novice to take advantage,and to my knowledge no one on this site can acurately describe proper dosage.........been there done that......not worth your life.

Thread Information