Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My look at PGCL

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    ***Stopping PGCL Therapy***

Yeah, I know, Its only been 3.5 days. However, Im happy with my results. Im 4lbs lighter and my chest and arms feel bigger in my shirts. I like the way I look, and the cuts on my body are improved.

Im very impressed with this drug, however, I do think that this needs to be respected much more than anabolics. Its effects are very fast and powerful.

Im going to evaluate how my body adjusts over the next several days to see if my muscle "fullness" remains along with the cuts that have improved (fat loss). I'll continue to update my log over the next couple of days. Im happy with the results, but I dont want to overdue it. Im not positive that this drug is very safe or healthy.

If you decide to run PGCL, please use caution
    glad to see you actually have respect for the drug and the fact that it can be potentially dangerous. I think more people need to understand the dangers of compounds they put into their bodies without doing any research. As usual you show you know what you're doing.

hopefully you are in good health and the ride was worth it!

facile is offline Member
    Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing. This type of info is what makes this board so good.

Johny-too-small is online now Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    glad to see you actually have respect for the drug and the fact that it can be potentially dangerous. I think more people need to understand the dangers of compounds they put into their bodies without doing any research. As usual you show you know what you're doing.

hopefully you are in good health and the ride was worth it!
    Thanks! As of now, I think that the reward outweighed the bad. Well have to see what happens over the next few days. If the results are lasting, than I will be thrilled by it. If not, then no, it was not worth it. I am realistic about it all, however, and I do expect a lb or 2 to come back in water weight.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    lets see.....lose 4 lbs & shit myself for a few days....
    OR
    do some dieting & cardio for a week........... hmmmmm

seriously...really good info JTS... sounds like some interesting stuff to say the least....

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Great log Johny. Keep updating how you react after quitting it.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks for the log johny..... sounds like it was much worse than being harsh...

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked View Post
    lets see.....lose 4 lbs & shit myself for a few days....
    OR
    do some dieting & cardio for a week........... hmmmmm

seriously...really good info JTS... sounds like some interesting stuff to say the least....
    Yeah, good way of looking at it
    However, I think that you would get results FASTER with PGCL. You dont have to change diet or do any cardio to get results.
    So the whole 'diet and cardio' is the only thing that will get you ripped is false.

Not to mention, that it is still debatable if PGCL will create muscle growth, as many claim. I am going to train my chest today so we will see if I notice anything.

If PGCL does cause fatloss and build lbm at the same time, then fack, Id deal with the sides no questions asked.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Johny, I read another log on PGCL (dont remember if it was this site or not)and the user tried taking immodium a bit before he took his injection. He thought this helped with the bathroom problems. I wondered if this would have helped you or not? I would like to try PGCL but the shits sound too horrible for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Johny, I read another log on PGCL (dont remember if it was this site or not)and the user tried taking immodium a bit before he took his injection. He thought this helped with the bathroom problems. I wondered if this would have helped you or not? I would like to try PGCL but the shits sound too horrible for me.
    True, Ive heard that that does in fact help. If I run PGCL again, I will use that. I wanted to get a full understanding of what this drug was like so I ran it (like a guinea pig) so that others would know what to expect. Thanks.

Did a chest workout today. My lifts were all down 5lbs. Not to thrilled . Time to eat .

M1chael is offline New Member
    Interesting log. Whats your opinion about your weight and vascular look after you droppd the PGCL? Are you gaining weight as fast as you lost it?
    Did PGCL really destroy fat cells or is it dehydration only? Have you done bloodwork since you dropped it? I heard PGCL has a dangerous influence in blood sugar levels...

Quote Originally Posted by M1chael View Post
    Interesting log. Whats your opinion about your weight and vascular look after you droppd the PGCL? Are you gaining weight as fast as you lost it?
    Did PGCL really destroy fat cells or is it dehydration only? Have you done bloodwork since you dropped it? I heard PGCL has a dangerous influence in blood sugar levels...
    I was looking for this thread to ask the same questions you just did LOL
    Im really curious about the wieght gain after you discontinued use.

ActionForever is offline New Member
    Excellent posting my friend...

I'm about to start mine tomorrow...Gonna start it at 25 mcg's 4x daily, spaced about 3 to 4 hours apart...

Have visited my doctor to get diarrhea pills and have my Imodium handy...The pills will relax the violent spasms of the colon that are experienced when shitting your guts out...

I'm on cycle right now but my water weight has been up 10 lbs. from the Tren (I bloat while on Tren, imagine that!)...

After several days of being off of PGCL, I am now a pound MORE than when I started. I have actaully shaved off a few houndred calories to my diet. I must admit that I feel that I did not give the drug a chance to solidify my weightloss. I did, afterall, plan on running it a full seven days. I didnt want to lose that much to begin with and I felt that 3-4 pounds was enough, so I ceased using. I dont want anyone to walk away thinking that this drug does not work. I may have not given it a chance.
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 12-21-2007 at 03:32 PM.

I trained today and had one of the best workouts in over 2 months. Intensity, pumps, stamina, and strength were through the roof. I dont get it. It felt awesome and I didnt want to leave the gym. Im curious if the weight rebound from the PGCL contributed to this...Here are my thoughts and questions:

1. Could the intestinal purge (extreme diarrhea) caused by the PGCL cleared my digestive tract of material that may have caused nutrients from being absorbed? In other words, did the PGCL allow my digestion system to become more efficient? Cleaning the pipes, sort of speak...
    2. Did the PGCL put my body into a minor prime state for future growth?

Im trying to be as honest as I can about PGCL and so Im sorry if my reactions to the drug are both positive and negative at the same time. Any opinions?

have u done bloodwork?

Quote Originally Posted by M1chael View Post
    have u done bloodwork?
    Bro, I stopped using the drug 2 days ago, lol. What do you think? No, I have not had bloodwork done and I dont plan on it. Sorry, too busy during this holiday season.

got it ^^ merry Christmas

hulk1o1 is offline New Member
    first of all let me tell you this, this compound is not anabolic , sorry to ruin it for you,,, but i tried this stuff, it acts only as a fat burner,, thats it,, i did not notice any anabolic activity from it...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Im curious if the weight rebound from the PGCL contributed to this...Here are my thoughts and questions:

1. Could the intestinal purge (extreme diarrhea) caused by the PGCL cleared my digestive tract of material that may have caused nutrients from being absorbed? In other words, did the PGCL allow my digestion system to become more efficient? Cleaning the pipes, sort of speak...

2. Did the PGCL put my body into a minor prime state for future growth?

The theory in #1 is unlikely. It is far more likely that the drug somehow, like a viruse sped up the digestive process disallowing for the appropriate removal of nutritious fluids.
    Normally, the food you eat remains in liquid form during most of digestion. When the unabsorbed food residue passes through your colon, most of the fluids are absorbed and what remains is a semi-solid stool.

In the case of diarrhea, the food and fluids you ingest pass too quickly, in too large an amount, or both through your colon. The fluids aren't sufficiently absorbed, and the result is a watery bowel movement. This can be caused by a variety of things from bacteria, viruses and parasites to meds, artificial sweeteners and lactose intolerance.

From what I’ve seen PGCL has this hastening impact, rather than a lower GI cleansing effect.
    ------------
    As for question #2, based on the info you provided I’m clueless. But if a drug could work that fast (3 days) at producing such a state it would be quite find, and the possibilities of extended administration would fascinating…I wish Jay Cutler was is my five.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im thinking this would be a great pre-show compound. Used just like a diarrhetic a few days before the show, to get the last of the water out. Im sitting on some of this now, think Im going to wait until I decide about doing a show in April before I use it. Diarrhetic with great pumps, just what you want before show time.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    The theory in #1 is unlikely. It is far more likely that the drug somehow, like a viruse sped up the digestive process disallowing for the appropriate removal of nutritious fluids.
    Normally, the food you eat remains in liquid form during most of digestion. When the unabsorbed food residue passes through your colon, most of the fluids are absorbed and what remains is a semi-solid stool.

In the case of diarrhea, the food and fluids you ingest pass too quickly, in too large an amount, or both through your colon. The fluids aren't sufficiently absorbed, and the result is a watery bowel movement. This can be caused by a variety of things from bacteria, viruses and parasites to meds, artificial sweeteners and lactose intolerance.

From what I’ve seen PGCL has this hastening impact, rather than a lower GI cleansing effect.
    ------------
    As for question #2, based on the info you provided I’m clueless. But if a drug could work that fast (3 days) at producing such a state it would be quite find, and the possibilities of extended administration would fascinating…I wish Jay Cutler was is my five.
    Thanks, bro! Nice post.

Succubus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Im thinking this would be a great pre-show compound. Used just like a diarrhetic a few days before the show, to get the last of the water out. Im sitting on some of this now, think Im going to wait until I decide about doing a show in April before I use it. Diarrhetic with great pumps, just what you want before show time.
    Perhaps. but then again it might mess up your carbup if you end up shitting out everything you should be filling out with.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good point, but from what I read it's supposed to give great pumps so as much carbs wouldnt be needed to fill back out. Maybe just a day or two before would work, well see Im probably going to give it a try. Going to run a small amount in a month just to see what really accures.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Good point, but from what I read it's supposed to give great pumps so as much carbs wouldnt be needed to fill back out. Maybe just a day or two before would work, well see Im probably going to give it a try. Going to run a small amount in a month just to see what really accures.
    You'll get the shits anywhere from 15 min. - 1.5 hours after injection. I dont think that it would hinder a carbup if you inject a few hours before. jmo.

llrockyll is offline Member
    great log bro. i appreciate the honesty. do u think it would be bad to run during pct?

llrockyll is offline Member
    also bro maybe taking some digestive enzymes and apple cider vinegar with meals to get the most of the foods

Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    great log bro. i appreciate the honesty. do u think it would be bad to run during pct?
    You could, but use caution as pgcl can cause you to go hypo

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Great log Johny-too-small. Here are some answers for you and others posed:

Contrary to what 'hulk101' said, it is anabolic , just as PGF-2alpha is....although the window is brief (ie: 6-10 minutes).

The reason your body temp went up and/or you were sweating is b/c PGCL will affect your body core temp by interacting with your hypothalmus, once it goes systemic via bloodstream.

The time range until your 'shits' is b/c of the time it takes to hit the bloodstream and reach the GI tract where you will notice that side effect. IM=faster time, Sub-Q=slower

Here is some other information (and keep in mind that PGCL is basically PGF2, but stronger and less unwanted side effects):

Functions of prostaglandins in the body:

Prostaglandins (PG's) are classified as autocrine (effecting the same cell that produced it), as well as paracrine (effecting adjacent cells), regulators. They do not really fit into the category of hormones, nor are they neurotransmitters, instead they are simply considered as a corollary of the endocrine system.

The following are some of the regulatory functions of prostaglandins in various organs and systems of the body:

Inflammation & Pain. PGs promote many aspects of the inflammatory response. They are involved in the sensation of pain associated with inflammation and vasoconstriction and/or dilation, and the development of fever. PGs, when injected directly into the hypothalamus, induce fever.

Reproductive systems. PGs may play a role in ovulation and corpus luteum function in the ovaries and in contraction of the uterus. Excessive PG production may be involved in premature labor, endometriosis, dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps), and other gynecological disorders. PGs are often given to induce labor.

Gastrointestinal tract. The stomach and intestine produce PGs. PGs are believed to inhibit gastric secretions and influence gastric motility as well as fluid absorption. Drugs such as aspirin that inhibit prostaglandin production can lead to overproduction of gastric secretion. This predisposes the person to gastric ulcers.

Respiratory System. PGs can cause vasoconstriction as well as vasodilation of blood vessels within the lungs, depending on which PGs are being produced. PGs also cause both dilation and constriction of bronchial smooth muscle. PGs as well as other eicosanoids may play a role in asthma.

Blood vessels. Some PGs are vasoconstrictors, others are vasodilators. The overall effect is determined by which PG is present in greater concentration.

Blood clotting. Thromboxanes, also a product of cyclo-oxygenase, are produced by blood platelets. These eicosanoids promote platelet aggregation and vasoconstriction. Prostacyclin, produced by vascular endothelial cells, inhibits platelet aggregation and causes vasodilation.

Kidneys. PGs are produced in the medulla of the kidneys and cause vasodilation, resulting in increased renal blood flow and increased excretion of water and electrolytes in the urine. In particular, high potassium intake has been shown to selectively increase PGF2a excretion in animals.

Protein synthesis. PGs are known to be regulators of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle. PGE2 and PGF2a being involved in protein breakdown and protein synthesis rates respectively. Stretch induced hypertrophy of skeletal muscle is in part regulated by prostaglandins.

Adipogenesis. PGF2a directly inhibits adipogenesis. You should not be surprised to hear that yet another prostaglandin serves to induce adipogenesis, namely PGJ2. PGJ2 derivatives function as activating ligands for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR), a nuclear hormone receptor that is central to fat cell proliferation. PGF2 blocks adipogenesis through activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase (the same kinase involved in insulin action), resulting in inhibitory phosphorylation of PPAR. Both mitogen-activated protein kinase activation and PPAR phosphorylation are required for the anti-adipogenic effects of PGF2. So you have PGs within the cell telling the fat cell to divide while at the same time you have other PGs, such as PGF2a, at the outside preventing it from taking place.

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    I've been working on a topical application to be used pre-contest of PGCL that's a mixture of DMSO/PGCL but hoping to somehow make it into a gelatinous form which would be more easily applied to the skin like a lotion. The problem with the gelatinous ingredient is the fact that it, too, would be carried through the skin barrier with help from the DMSO, so it needs to be not only an effective gel-er (my word, lol) but safe internally.

Using PGF-2alpha or PGCL would best be used for topical fat loss and help losing interstitial water retention to get a completely shredded and vascular look on stage. Those of you hoping to get completely ripped and stay that way for period longer than a few days should focus on the more conventional approach to fat loss and that's manipulation of your diet/training/cardio/supplements.

Proud13, Thanks bro. That info you provided is excellent.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Johnny-too-small, are you going to run this again? I was considering running this in spring 09. Its far away I know but I need to do some more studying on the subject, and I already have my next cycle planned.
    So far I think I can deal with the sides, my job is ideal for something like this. I can actually work from home for a couple of weeks and be close to the can.
    This was an excellent log!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have had a few chicks use it precomp and they absolutly LOVED IT.. said it induced no unwanted pain in any areas.. infact their sides werent as bad as mine.. odd....

*checks for ovaries*

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    Johnny-too-small, are you going to run this again? I was considering running this in spring 09. Its far away I know but I need to do some more studying on the subject, and I already have my next cycle planned.
    So far I think I can deal with the sides, my job is ideal for something like this. I can actually work from home for a couple of weeks and be close to the can.
    This was an excellent log!
    I dont know. I think if I use it again, it will be for very short periods of time like a day or two before a comp or something. This drug has no pleasurable effects.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i have had a few chicks use it precomp and they absolutly LOVED IT.. said it induced no unwanted pain in any areas.. infact their sides werent as bad as mine.. odd....

*checks for ovaries*
    No shiat? Man, you hang with some rough chicks. You've seen girls run things I never thought would ever be near safe. Got pics?

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    does anyone else have experience with this stuff?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    does anyone else have experience with this stuff?
    tai has a sticky in the Q&A, thats about it though.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i heard some great things about it and some bad. it works great and can brn fat like a furnace but you get the runs and have to run for the toilet everytime you shoot it. there is someone using it over at outlaw and keeping a day to day log on it and i have been checking it out daily because im interested

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    great read mate very interesting.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    im pickn up sum n the next day or so

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    I ran it last year...works good 4 sure! but everything you've heard about it making you shit a storn is soooooo very, very true. get your baby wipes!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information