bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member

Exclamation PARABOLAN kills your's stamina or not?PARABOLAN for fighters????

what is the final verdict?PARABOLAN kills your's stamina or not?if a fighter wants to use it for it's increased aggressiveness and strengh proporties,he should pay the cost of hi's stamina???

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I loss my stamina big time on it. I would recommend trying halotestin , it does wonders for your strength and aggression and you will not gain a pound so you can stay in the same weight class. The bad news is you can't use it for more then 4-6weeks max, very toxic to the liver.

GL

what you say about a 4week cycle with anavar ,winstrol depot,halotestin and test propianat?

what about methyltestosteron???

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    what you say about a 4week cycle with anavar,winstrol depot,halotestin and test propianat?
    Anavar is good to but the draw back is muscle pumps, I get them real bad in my lower back and if your grappling your lower back may gaive you problems. However, it's great for strength w/o weight gain. Winny is another good choice but also liver toxic so 6-8 week cycle. Test prop in low dosages, it will put weight on you including water weight which will make your heart work harder and slow you down.

i am not thinking of using test without proviron ,so water retention will not be a big problem

Thread Information