Can u run tren with a physical labor job?

I work for UPS and have to wake up early in the morning(2am) to unload cargo trucks. this is just for future reference but would it be tough to run tren if your constantly unloading trucks by putting multiple packages onto a conveyer belt?

i unload about 6-7 trailors with 1300 packages in them each, each within 30-45 minutes. its pretty hard work wich makes me think this would be damn near impossible on tren?

who here runs tren having intensive labor jobs IE: construction, landscaping, postal service, etc.... ?

thanks... dirtball

sorel_C is offline Member
    i doubt it will be a promblem,, i use to smoke pretty bad brick lay,, then go to the gym n i never took any backsteps!! .................. never took any foward niether though

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    as long as you can get in the gym and your nutrition is on there should be no problem...

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i do construction,masonry and i have an upcoming prop/tren cutter in april and i'm hoping things will be ok with the tren.let us know how it works out for ya bro!....repped

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member

Smile

I think that the general consenses (sp?) that tren makes cardio hard is over-rated! When I was in the Marine Corps I was running tren @ 100 mgs EOD and yes running 3-5 miles for a morning PT session was hard, but not impossible. For me the biggest challenge was getting my legs to keep goin foward while running. my resportory system always seemed fine. It was the leg pump that killed me.

One thing I will say is that after my cycle running was a breeze. I always was a decent runner anyways.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used Tren with my somewhat heavy psychical job and basically the only thing that it did was make me have to breath more when working.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    The only concern might be your cardio capacity, other than that I don't see any. In my case tren never messed my cardio.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Just try and keep your cool, when the job gets to you, other than that your performance at the job is going to increase atleast for the first 8 weeks or so of the cycle..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tren does effect your endurance/cardio capacity quite a bit, but I dont think you will have any problems with running it with your job.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Tren and firefighting is tough.

sounds like it, i heard alot of fire fighters juice... but with good reason! liftin people, heavy ass hoses, axes. if your a fire fighter props man my uncle died in the heat of that job.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    I work a very demanding and physical job, for 12 hrs a day and two hrs of driving. I can say that it is quite difficult to maintain all aspects properly. My endurance is way down and im out of breath allot easier. Not to mention i work in sub zero temps all day. Im four weeks in to my winter bulker now, including tren a. Try it and see how it works for you. heers.

topnotch is offline Member
    i work a physical labor job in contracting, and the only thing i've noticed is sweating a lot worse at times..but thats it

Thread Information