Thread: Painful Clen?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member

Painful Clen?

IM GOING ON MY 2ND WEEK OF CLEN AND I HAVE THE MOST PAINFUL ORGASIMS. FEELS LIKE SOMEONE IS STICKING NEEDLES IN MY DI@#. HELL IM SCARED TO HAVE SEX BECAUSE OF THE PAIN.. HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    lol, maybe you should get checked out... that sounds like a STD... maybe gonnareha, (i spelt that wrong i know) or something like that... i have never heard of painfull orgasims... i would question your old lady about that...

Haha... Well It Didnt Start Till I Started Taking It.. I Never Heard Of It Either But I Thought Maybe It Could Happen...

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah, i would be worried too... i would still get checked out either way... im interested to see what others have to say...

Also It Seems That No Matter How Much Water I Drink I Stay Dehidrated. I Drink 2 Gallons A Day And I Am Still Cramping.. You Think I Should Just Stop Taking It And Go A Diff Rout.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    it depends if the sides are worth the results... you have to really drink alot of water with that kind of stuff..... your going to fill dehidrated. thats why you have to do short cycles with breaks and then short cycle again.... i would just up the water intake and stick it out for a little while longer.....

RBIZZY is offline Member
    but then again i feal as if "no pain, no gain".... at least wait for some more input from others who are more familiar with clen and the sides before you make your mind up..

taurine homie, taurine is your best friend at this point. and good luck with your raunchy painfull orgasms. im getting tested tomorrow for std's along with all the other goodies ie: test,estro, hdl/ldl. im pretty confident on the outcome but you NEVER know. 90% of girls are just as scandelous as guys.

Yaeh Its Worth It... It Just Sucks... I Did A Lot Of Research On It And I Knew All The Sides Before I Started I Just Didnt Expect It To Be This Bad..

Thanks Dirt.. And Yeah They Are... Looks Like I Need To Get Tested.. Was Just Hoping That It Could Have Been The Clen .

RBIZZY is offline Member
    good luck nate.... if it is std then from the sound of the symtoms its cureable... you will just have to take pinnicillin or something to that nature....

Thread Information