fdrx7man is offline Member

buddy needs advice

I am going to let him type on here since he doesnt have a cpu.. his question is about tren and sust for the first timer.. he likes my cycle im doing..

hey everyone im ed, anyways ive been a friend of rj here for 4-5 years.. I work out with him frequently also..

my stats are 5'11"
    190pounds 13% BF
    and I am also 25 years old (about the same everything as RJ)

anyways hes doing a cycle of sus and tren and he seems to like it..

I however have never used anabolics yet. so this is my first time.
    I eat really good, and I exersize a lot. mainly for strengeth and endurance but im wanting to add some pounds on.

i wanna do tren since i have access to it, but since i have read its a strong one to use.. could i get by with 25-30mg ed? and make good gains? off of it..

i am pretty confident i will use sustanon at 500mg per week, with eod injections, or just inject it with the tren..

what do you think about this for a first cycle.. and can i get good gains from that low of dose of Tren Ace?

facile is offline Member
    I originally mis read your post 30 mgs of tren ed, is probably good, personally I would go with 50 mgs ed but see how you respond to it at the lower dose and ramp it up if you want. I like running over 200 mgs of tren a week, sometimes even a little higher.
    Last edited by facile; 12-17-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    For a first cycle you should not use tren , you should use only 1 compound (test), then on each subsequent cycle you should add a compound. If you jump right in with 2 compounds, then have negative sides or complications, how would you know for sure which compound caused it?

Phalocke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    For a first cycle you should not use tren, you should use only 1 compound (test), then on each subsequent cycle you should add a compound. If you jump right in with 2 compounds, then have negative sides or complications, how would you know for sure which compound caused it?
    +1

IMO, tren is to strong of a compound for a first time user. Lots of side effects come along with the usage of Tren.

i passed on the info to him, and he said if no tren , what kind of results could he acchieve with just sustanon if he shot eod at 125mg, for 500mg a week total?

I believe he wants to get down to around 9% body fat and stay around the same weight hes at, or maybe gain a lil bit?

he eats better than I do honestly.. when i eat a chicken breast sandwish, he will eat the same without bread lol.. he is a super picky eater..

so i should tell him you guys advise the 500mg of sustanon for 10-12 weeks? then normal pct for what he wants?

by the way im really enjoying the tren i have!! i am super pumped at they gym and so far no sides!

ps.. I just talked to him, and he says what if he did just 50mg of tren ed for 6 weeks with no test? good gains or bad idea? what kind of result could be expected?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    ps.. I just talked to him, and he says what if he did just 50mg of tren ed for 6 weeks with no test? good gains or bad idea? what kind of result could be expected?
    horrible idea, test should be the base of any cycle.

ok 500mg of sustanon a week taken eod is what ill tell him to stick with..

will he be able to get cut up on it, and be able to gain lean muscle while on it?

what about 250mg of deca with it? any benifits for him since hes starting out? (im kinda intrested in this one myself too)
    Last edited by fdrx7man; 12-17-2007 at 08:35 PM.

Thread Information