beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Oral Masteron as anti E??? Anyone use?

Hey Bros,

Was thinking on adding some oral masteron to my Test E and EQ cycle. I have never tried Masteron so let me first ask if anyone has tried the oral version? How was it? Now to what Anthony Roberts states "Masteron is an anti e...I see why and how this is, so what would be the best way to add this in my cycle and when? I was thinkingto run it for 4 weeks..1 week before last inject of test and eq and until last day before anti e...thought?

RobbieG is offline Member
    Oral Masteron wth

Are you talking about MDHT or Masteron via buccal ( you stick it under your tongue for 20 min )

MDHT is hardcore cutting oral drug, last time I used it.. man .. what a feeling

MDHT is though not for gaining weight.. only to keep your weight while cutting.. and you actually will look like steel.

To bad my powder source stopped selling it, now I'm all masteron IM..

but as far as anti e, I'd rather go with exemestane on this, all time favorite and you donīt get that hungover feeling as with letro

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Naw, it's oral masteron 45mg. I can't find much info on it, but I know the supplier is a good one... he told me it is like winny but better and taken at 25mg every 8 - 12 hours. I read some info from A roberts who said Masteron is a good anti e while on a cycle as it is primarily used to treat breast cancer in women anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG View Post
    Oral Masteron wth

Are you talking about MDHT or Masteron via buccal ( you stick it under your tongue for 20 min )

MDHT is hardcore cutting oral drug, last time I used it.. man .. what a feeling

MDHT is though not for gaining weight.. only to keep your weight while cutting.. and you actually will look like steel.

To bad my powder source stopped selling it, now I'm all masteron IM..

but as far as anti e, I'd rather go with exemestane on this, all time favorite and you donīt get that hungover feeling as with letro

Thread Information