RBIZZY is offline Member

plex gear and the quality of its looks

i just got some plex gear in, test e, deca , and exemestane... i got in domesticaly.....the labels on some of the multi dose vials are on crooked, how doese the quality on the bottles look like for people who have used this gear before??? all the gear checks out on the "plex" website, and i havnt really heard of problems on fakes for this line, hopefully someone can help me out.... you can PM me if you want,.... thanks

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    you have no worries with it

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks dizz, one of the crimp tops looks like it was crimped shitty so it just had be woundering.... the pills are still in original packages so i aint to worried about them..

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    thanks dizz, one of the crimp tops looks like it was crimped shitty so it just had be woundering.... the pills are still in original packages so i aint to worried about them..
    the crimp work of Ax products and also the labeling have come under fire a lot but they have nothing to do with the quality of the gear itself. I've seen some pretty bad crimp jobs and Ax has also released a statement about misspellings and other problems with thier packaging but they are still good to go gear. Unless they are blatent "refills" then you should have any concerns with them

RBIZZY is offline Member
    thanks bro... yeah thats what i thought, but it never hurts to ask...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m expecting the rest of my plex cycle to arrive any day....I hear only good things about them.

Getting test E, Winny, DBol Tabs, clomid, nolva and already got my arimidex from them.

Thread Information